011. its your fault

the next day vance was gone. again. you figured he had just gone to play pinball so you get dressed. your outfit:

(change if you want) you do your makeup and head to grab n go

you do your makeup and head to grab n go. on the way you smoke a cigarette and get some weird stares. you get to the store and look over to the pinball machine. vance isn't there. oh, that's weird, he's always there. you walk around the store looking for him but he was nowhere to be seen. heading out, you walk to his house. after about a 5 minute walk you get there and knock on the door. his mom answers, "oh hello y/n! how are you!" she says, "i'm good thankyou, is vance here?" you say. "yes he is but he is very busy, i'll get him for you" she says closing the door again. almost 3 minutes later vance swung the door open, poorly dressed and very red and sweaty. "hey, why are you so sweaty?" you say laughing, "hey, i was working out. sorry i left yours so early" he says kissing you. he was working out? even though it could have been true, you still don't believe that. "can i come in?" you say pushing the door. "no- uh i'm busy" he says pushing you back, "sorry i'll call you later" he says closing the door. "what the fuck" you say to yourself and walk away.

what was he busy with? was he with another girl? you walk to finneys house and knock on the door. gwen answers, "hey! wanna hang?" you say, "i'm sorry y/n i cant" she says and quickly closes the door. what is up with everyone today! "for fuck sake" you shout kicking a random bin. you go back home and your aunt is there, waiting for you. "why did you go out without permission" she says, "because i did" you say and try to walk up the stairs. she knocks you down with a belt and repeatedly hits you. after a few minutes she decides to stop. you limp away, bruises all over you and blood dripping from your nose and head. you tried to clean yourself up but you can't. your body is weak and your skin feels heaving. walking in your room, you look out your window. you see moose vance and two girls walk into mooses room. they sit on his bed and start making out. vance is with rosie. fucking rosie. rosie used to be your bestfriend, until the incident. and moose was with some cheap skank that looked like every other girl. your anger rises and bursts out like flames, "Блядь" (fuck) you shout knocking over your wardrobe.

mooses window was open, and they could probably hear what just happened because they got up and looked out the window. you pretended not to see them and tried to act normal, until your aunt came in. "КАКОГО БЛЯ ТЫ ДЕЛАЕШЬ" (what the fuck are you doing) she shouts. "i'm sorry тетя" (aunt) you say with your head down. "sorry is not good enough, i am trying to get to sleep. i work night shifts for god sake!" she screams and hits you across the face causing you to fall down. you wail in pain and your eyes flood with tears. she hits and kicks you over and over. "МНЕ ЖАЛЬ" (i'm sorry) you exclaim repeatedly. you get up and in an attempt to hit her back, she bashed you over the head with a hard punch. you crawl away and she wraps a belt round your kneck, choking you. "never do that again, you hear me?" she says as you struggle. she pulls hard and knees you. "I SAID DO YOU HEAR ME" she shouts, "y-yes i hear you" you say choking and gasping. "SAY IT!" she screams. "i wont ever do it again" you exclaim.

she lets go. "good" she says, walking out the room. you lay on the floor for a moment until coughing violently. you run to the window and open it. after coughing a large amount of blood out the window you look up and see vance, moose, rosie and the other girl staring right at you, horrified. shit shit shit. "THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" you shout and slam the window. after a while your aunt goes out for work and you decide to get some food. you see your meds on the counter. oh fuck. you haven't taken your meds at all since you have been home. it's okay. your better. right? 

the rest of the weekend you lay slumped in your bed, not talking to anyone. you just layed there and stared at your empty room.