Decisions!

The King and Queen of Enephora were filled with happiness after Namjoon's acceptance for the wedding. The pair was traveling back to their kingdom and queen looked at her husband, "Your highness, do you think this wedding is a good idea?" She asked nervously and the man looked at her with a frown, "What do you mean?" He asked sternly, making the woman gulp thickly.

"How do you think Alpha Namjoon will react when he realizes that we lied about Seokjin's life? He will be furious" She tried to explain and the man exhaled deeply, "It is no lie that we really are helpless and really needed help. Using Seokjin was our only way to get rid of him." The man calmly said and the woman bit her inner cheek, refraining from speaking further. She knew the consequences of their lie.

They soon reached Enephora and called for an emergency meeting, in which even Seokjin was present along with Jungkook and his parents. Seokjin stood tall and proud beside Jungkook, hidden behind the curtains, watching the people. Jungkook kept a stoic face but he felt in the pit of his stomach that the calmness surrounding them was just the beginning of the typhoon entering in their lives.

Jungkook glanced at his hyung, he had a cold face but Jungkook knew better. He had seen all the scars and wounds that Seokjin had been through. The respect Jungkook had for Seokjin was beyond words. Fighting all the odds, Seokjin, as an omega stood proud in front of all the Alpha's, looking into their eyes. The King, Wonjae signalled the assembled crowd to quieten down before speaking.

"All my fellow citizens of Enephora, today, I have gathered you all to make an important announcement" He started and the murmurs and whispers of confusion started among everyone. Seokjin slightly frowned and sneakily glanced at his mother, who had a stoic face, much to his displeasure. Hearing the murmurs and whispers, Wonjae yelled loudly, making everyone go silent.

"As I was saying, I have served this kingdom for all my life, did everything in my power to serve the people, protect them and make sure that this kingdom and its people, be always remembered. But now, I am not strong like before, I might not be able to protect my people from our enemies and that is why I have decided something." He said proudly and the crowd stared at the King with eyes filled with curiousity.

Seokjin held his breath, intensely staring at his father, who had a proud smile on his lips. "Enephora will now be merging with the Kingdom Onephilius" he announced and everyone gasped. "But my lord, how is this possible?" One of the ministers asked and the King smiled, "The great Alpha Namjoon has accepted to take Enephora under him and protect the people of this kingdom as his own" he said pleased.

"Your majesty, how come the Alpha simply agreed to it? Didn't he ask for something?" Another minister asked confused and Wonjae nodded, "You're right. There is something that I offered to him and that will be my son. I have decided that The omega prince of Enephora will be wedded to the Alpha King of Onephilius by the end of next month" he announced and Seokjin snapped his neck towards his father with wide eyes.

The crowd cheered in happiness while Jungkook and Seokjin stood in shock, looking at the King who had a pleased face. "What the fuck!" Jungkook whispered in utter disbelief and looked at Seokjin, who displayed a look more than shock. He had so many things on in his head that he stumbled a little but luckily, Jungkook caught him in time. "Hyung, hyung! Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

Seokjin looked at Jungkook and blinked a little, "I-I'm fine" he muttered in a scratchy voice and Kook decided to not press further, knowing well that Seokjin wasn't in a condition to answer anything. Seokjin looked at his father one last time before retreating back to his chamber. The queen, Jaein worriedly looked at her son, well aware of his feelings. Being as helpless as Seokjin was, she turned a blind eye.