Not my weakness

"My lord" Seokjin whispered and Namjoon looked at him with the same scary eyes. "Are you really fine?" Namjoon asked slowly in his deep voice, enough for his mate to listen and Seokjin gulped before nodding. "I am fine" he answered nervously and Namjoon hummed slowly, "Alright" he said, looking back at the soldiers.

All of them standing with their heads down. Namjoon gave a curt nod at his friends, who were looking at Seokjin with worried eyes. "I'm going to carry you. Forgive me for touching you" Namjoon said and scooped Seokjin up in his arms, like a feather. Seokjin gasped in surprise and tightly held onto his mate, scared for his life.

Namjoon turned around and walked to their chamber with Seokjin in his arms, ignoring the surprised looks from the maids and guards standing in the hallways. Seokjin requested and tried everything to make Namjoon put him down but seeing Seokjin hurt, Namjoon and his wolf, couldn't stop their anger and possessiveness.

RM was constantly growling, wanting to kill the alpha, who hurt his mate but Namjoon pushed his wolf back, wanting to take care of their mate first. Namjoon looked at whining Seokjin in his arms, with his deep red eyes, making the omega whine softly in defeat and give up, letting the alpha carry him, making the alpha a little happy.

Namjoon harshly kicked the door open to their chamber and walked in, gently placing his mate on the bed. Seeing the deep red eyes of his mate, Jin unconsciously took over Seokjin. "Alpha, are you mad at me?" Jin asked in a soft voice, holding onto Namjoon's hand. Namjoon looked at his mate, who had pastel blue eyes.

The beautiful eyes were staring at him with fear and worry. Namjoon's and RM's anger faded away in a second seeing their mate scared of them and Namjoon squatted in front of Jin, gently holding his hand, "I'm not mad at you, my queen" he answered in a soft voice, assuring the omega, who was still worried.

"I am worried for you. You have blood all over you and you are hurt" Namjoon said slowly and Jin pouted, "The alphas wanted a rematch and Seokjin couldn't avoid it. He tried his best to not get hurt" he said guiltily and RM felt his stomach churn seeing Jin pout and kicked Namjoon out of his way, taking over him, without any notice.

"I know your human did his best. I am really proud that my mate is strong." RM said sweetly making Jin smile shyly, loving the appreciation from his mate. "We should get your wounds cleaned up. Let's go to the healer. She'll take care of you" RM said but Jin denied, "It's alright alpha. These wounds will heal soon." he assured but RM wasn't having it.

"Then let's wash you up and I'll do the dressing. Either way I'm not leaving you without making sure that you're all taken care of" he said and Jin nodded with a soft sigh, agreeing with him. RM turned around and ordered a maid to get the water and medicine ready for his mate. The maid quickly did as said, too scared of the true blood.

The maid quickly finished her work, placing everything in the bathroom for the omega and left the mates alone. RM smiled sweetly at his omega, "Come on, let's clean you up now" he said and Jin frowned, "I'll do it myself" he softly said and RM nodded after few seconds, letting the omega do as they wish, "As you wish" he said with a small smile.

RM carried the omega to the bathroom, asking him to yell once he was done bathing. Jin was on clouds when RM gave a small peck on his forehead before leaving. Seokjin was dying inside out of embarrassment but Jin was too happy to care about his human. Jin quickly cleaned the blood and dirt from his body, yelling for his alpha.

RM came inside, making sure that the omega was all covered up. Believe it or not, but the wolf respected his human mate's wishes and even though the wolf was comfortable with him, RM wanted Seokjin to be comfortable too and was ready to wait for him as long as it takes for him to trust. Jin smiled shyly at the alpha, who easily picked him up.