Trust in me!

A week had passed, everyone were now settled with their life style, getting comfortable with how things were. Few people did have problem adjusting with the new people, witches and wizards, living with them. Nobody had a solution to it, forcing to just accept each other. Namjoon tried to make the wolves understand the wizards and witches weren't bad.

He tried hard but the alphas were unaccepting of them, which made Namjoon's desparate words fall on deaf ears. But during this issue, Ami had taken a huge liking towards Hoseok. It did start off as a childish teasing but eventually it started getting deeper. Starting with a tiny crush to falling head over heels for him. The reason Ami fell for Hoseok, you ask?

Hoseok stood by Ami when the wolves tried to attack her, asking her to leave the pack with her other friends. He even went far to punching an alpha, who almost broke the girl's hand. Now Ami was strong, she could easily handle the wolves herself, but seeing Hoseok stand for her made her rely on him. She let the man fight for her, letting herself feel protected.

Hoseok snarled at the wolves, warning them to never even think about touching her again. Jeonghan and Woozi were surprised when Ami let Hoseok fight for her when she hated others meddling in her fights. She felt like she was underestimated when someone did that but something about Hoseok and his way of not humiliating her, made her step back.

Jeonghan and Woozi were watching the witch slowly fall for Hoseok and couldn't help but feel worried. For Ami it was pure love but for Hoseok, it didn't look more than friendship and everyone knew that. Ami too knew that Hoseok didn't feel the same as her but she accepted his feelings, not forcing the alpha to like her back, she felt contented to like the alpha from shadows.

While Ami and Hoseok had a complicated story, there were a lot of pairs that turned out to be mates. Unsurprisingly, wizards and witches found their other halves in wolves and vice a versa which everyone in the pack accepted. A relationship between a wolf and other species was never accepted in the society, saying like it was breaking Moon goddess's blessing.

But love is love, it can happen with anyone at anytime. Wonwoo and Mingyu were mates and they accepted each other slowly followed by Minghao and Junhui. The beta was sassy and never held back from roasting anyone, except for the handsome wizard. Junhui was soft towards the beta too and just like that, a bond formed between them, making them mates.

Vernon and Suengkwan were a different story, the bubbly wizard always laughed but he was more sassy than Minghao, judging everyone. Vernon was a quiet guy, never loud but he always seem to infuriate the wizard. Suengkwan felt timid under the Alpha's presence and masked it with his funny stories. Vernon found the wizard interesting and being himself, he just stared.

The blank face of the alpha giving off wrong idea to Suengkwan, who assumed that the alpha hated him. The boys kept their distance from each other but somehow they always ended up together. If it wasn't for their maknae Chan, the boys would never have gotten closer to each other. The younger boy, who always became the target of Suengkwan's playful bullying.

Suengkwan always pulled the boy's leg teasing him and Chan always retorted back with a funnier comment, being the most funny duo out of all. Vernon and Suengkwan soon started talking to each other casually, now being friends which could soon be more. Hyunjin, just like the other wizards fell in love with an omega wolf, who was a walking sunshine like Hoseok and Seokmin.

Youngbok aka Felix made everyone swoon over him, babying him unconditionally and Hyunjin was definitely the first ever person shower the boy with all sorts of love. Youngbok loved the care people showed for him, starting from BangChan to Lee Know, Changbin, Suengmin and Han. Even the maknae, Jeongin acted like he was elder to the sunshine.