Strong and equal!

Once the news of new member was out, the pack was extremely delighted that they spend the whole breakfast time babying Tae and feeding him well. Jimin and Woozi clarified that Tae was 3 weeks pregnant and needed more rest during the initial phase because the omega was weak. Everyone were cautious about the omega, not letting him move or work a lot.

After the breakfast, Tae went back to get some rest since he was woken up in not so pleasant way. The morning sickness was terrible for the omega and it was making him a grumpy and emotional mess. Everyone tried to comfort him which the boy really appreciated. Tae went back and the others got back to their routine, leaving Namjoon, Seungcheol, Yoongi back.

The boys were to go for hunting later, which gave them some time to rest. The boys sat casually talking when Namjoon suddenly suggested an idea for the pack. "Don't you think we are missing something?" The true blood asked and the other two alpha frowned, thinking about it. "What are we missing?" Seungcheol asked with a frown and Yoongi nodded, wondering the same.

"To be honest, I miss the trainings. We are falling out of form and God forbid if some day something bad happens, we won't be able to protect ourselves." Namjoon calmly said and it was like a lighting struck to both the alphas. Yoongi agreed with Namjoon, saying it would be best if they continued training and make everyone train as well to which Seungcheol had second thoughts.

"Don't get me wrong hyung, but we have been training from a long time, do you think others will keep up with us? Our trainings are hard and need a lot of stamina. People here don't seem like they would enjoy it" Seungcheol said with a hint of disapproval and Namjoon nodded, totally understanding what he meant. Ever since their childhood days, the kids in the castle were different.

They would have hard trainings for the wars, strict academics, tutors for their behaviour and what not. These all made the children of castle grow strong and ready for trainings with a lot of stamina. But the common people never really had the obligations to train for wars. They worked hard just to make their ends meet and never really focused on preparing themself to step in the field.

"You're right. They probably won't keep up with us but with practice they will get it. If they want to survive in the forest, middle of noy, they need to learn how to protect themselves. Nobody will protect them or fight for them during an attack, we are on our own and if this doesn't open their eyes to work hard, they can step back and get themself killed." Namjoon said blankly.

Seungcheol glanced at Yoongi, who also looked at him, both taken aback hearing Namjoon. The alphas couldn't deny the true blood and nodded agreeing with him. They decided to start with their trainings as soon as they can, not wanting to delay it any longer and with that, Yoongi thought it would best to break the news to people during their lunch and Suengcheol speard the word.

The lunch surprisingly came by quicker and everyone gathered for lunch, eating with no thoughts of what Namjoon had planned for them. Namjoon didn't want to ruin the appetite of everyone, knowing there will be kind of disapproval from few. Once everyone were done with the lunch, Namjoon walked to the middle, clearing his throat loud enough to get everyone's attention at him.

"Seokjin ssi is also pregnant?" Someone asked loudly in shock, seeing Namjoon wanting to announce something and everyone gasped with their mouth open in shock, looking at the omega who had red face, shaking his head in denial. Namjoon felt embarassed himself and glanced at his mate, who was shocked and more than embarassed, having everyone's eyes on him.

"No he is not and before anyone opens their mouth shut the fuck up and listen to the alpha first or I'll will personally pull your tongues out and wrap your mouths shut" Ami angrily spoke up, telling the crowd to get serious sensing how uncomfortable Seokjin was. Namjoon gave a curt nod to the witch out of gratitude for speaking up and cleared his throat.