cassie ~ 3

Have you ever wondered what it is like to manipulate someone. Trust me it's awesome hving someone do whatever you want.

Pyscho you might think no it's not about that it's about something you hve gone through and now doing the same without anyone knowing and now I will manipulate the Cassie girl and Nate.

In this thought I wore a suit and went to the school. That's my everyday outfit if you didn't know it's classy and something that suits me.

"Nat my darling"said mom sweetly.
Ugh this fake lies.i hate them every single day is just a lie here.

"Yes my loving Mom" I responded scarcasm dripping in the words she smiled bitterly and said " I need money for household can I hve some" um no duh earn your own money bitch.

"How much?" I asked sweetly but still throwing curses at her in my mind.

"50,000 a month could be good enough" wth nah I m giving that much money EVERY month.

"I currently hve 100 dollars with me " I said with a fake sad face.

"Which I will be needing for school lunch" Her face dropped at left without saying anything take that bitch.after that I left for school.

.
.
.
.

"Lia when will you start our plan"Maddy asked me I told her every single thing I was bout to do and she agreed to join it because she hates Nate equally.

"Love, just show me the girl and we will start right now" I smirked and Maddy blushed a little on the nickname.

"Well let's go then " we strutted away to find Cassie and Nate. And found them.

"Is that her?" I asked and Maddy nodded being a little sad I can understand.

Seeing your bestfriend with your toxic ex-boyfriend can be quite painful.

"Stay here I will go" I said firmly and Maddy smirked.

"Nate how are you?" I asked Nate very sweetly. Cassie turned to me with a jealous face.

"Always good. You left without me today" he asked and Cassie turned to him shocked.

"Sorry I had work " I said and hugged him for the first time yes we didn't hugged each other even once in these 19 years which left him astonished but he hugged me back.

Meanwhile, Cassie was standing at one place quitely. I moved away from the hug I felt uncomfortable af.

"And who might you be " I asked smirking.

"Oh um me I m Cassie Howard and you?"she said awkwardly. I went close to her and stopped when our noses were touching and smirked. Cassie looked terrified and it was Nate's turn to stand quitely.

I backed off and said.

"What a shame that Nate didn't tell you who I am" I said with bitterly sweet voice.

"I mean he told Maddy and not you who I was"I said and turned around to leave.

"He should tell you himself Ms Howard"with that I left.

Cassie dragged Nate to a quite place furiously.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kinda a cliffhanger but what do you think Cassie will do?

Care to vote or even continue the story pls <3

Thank you byeee