club ~ 4

3rd Person POV:

Cassie dragged Nate to a quite place furiously.

"What was that about and who is she?" Cassie demanded for answer.

"Listen she is my twin sister who left California and Started a business in France which was very successful and now she's back that's it" Nate said genuinely.

"You told Maddy about her and not me?"she cried and he sighed.

"I just did right now does it even matter?" He said and eyed Cassie and turned around.

"YES! It does matter" Cassie said furiously.
"You can tell Maddy about her and not me"

"Stop sticking to the Maddy thing" Nate argued.

"When Maddy and I were together she came at my home and Natalia also happened to visit" Nate explained.

"Oh her name is Natalia then"Cassie said with some other tone that she never has spoke. Nate seemed confused af btw.

Natalia's POV:

Well isn't this fun. as that Cassie and Nate argued Me and Maddy listened to them quitely and enjoyed it. after that Cassie left the room and So did we I mean all the fun has ended so why would we stay there

"Let's go to Club for our First step Success" Maddy Said and I nodded happily.

.
.
.
.

We were at club at it was bout 11:15 pm.
But guess what our luck wasn't that good and saw Cassie and Nate there dancing.
My blood boiled seeing them having fun and Looked at Maddy who had the same expression.

"Ugh Goodness why lord why" I whined and Maddy chuckled quitely.

"Maybe we could start our next step here it was related with club anyways." she said cunningly. Yeah that could work.

"I will go to the DJ and talk about it"
I said and left. And it seemed that Cassie and Nate had spotted us.

I whispered something in the DJ's ear and gave him 10,000 dollars to which he nodded quickly.

The music stopped and he said on the mic
"Heyya Boys and Girls and other genders. today it will a Karaoke night are you all ready"

Everyone turned excited and said "HELL YEAHH" in unison. Ugh wat a loud noise. I went to Maddy Gave her our signature high-five. Meanwhile, The Great Cassie and Nate were confused on what were we doing.

Nate's POV:

What is Natalia doing here with Maddy and why did she told the DJ to have a Karaoke. Meh maybe they want to have fun I mean whatever Natalia does it good for me so no harm to me.

Natalia POV:

As everyone was seeing I prepared my song I hope it works I mean if it doesn't I hve loads of other Plans.
I looked at Maddy she looked a little jealous.

"Mads is everything ok?" I asked her in a worried tone.

"Yea just don't actually hve it with Cassie you know just make her think she had that" so she is Jealous.

"The only girl I can do that shit would be you" I teased her. she turned 100 shades of red.

"Shut up and go it's your turn"she retorted.
And I called someone to call Nate at work.

I went on the stage and music started.
Nate got a call, he talked with Cassie and left. Which made Cassie look a little sad. But she stayed which's good.

"I can't believe we're finally alone" I looked at Cassie .

"I can't believe I almost went home"
"What are the chances? everyone's dancin and he's not with you ooh ooh"

"The universe must hve divined this

What am I gonna do?not grab your wrist "

"I could be better boyfriend than him I could the shit that he never did up all night I won't quit thinking I mgonna steall you from him I could be such a gentle man plus all my clothes would fit"

I sang all while looking at cassie.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .