my bitch~ 7

Nate's POV:

"Why?"I asked Cassie looking into her eyes.

"I didn't!I was drunk a-and she took me to a hotel after that all blacked out t-trust me"she replied horrified.

I actually liked her. Did I ? No ofc not she was bitch " "you will never find a better person me" I said and left from the spot.

Natalia's POV:

"Darling I knew this from first" I looked at Cassie and said.

"W-what?"she stuttered.

"He is toxic" Maddy said interrupting.

"NO HE IS NOT- HE-HE-IS A LOVING BOYFRIEND YOU GUYS JUST CANT SEE ME HAPPY" she screamed like lunatic.

"are you crazy" I said calmly. "Let's go Mads"I said and left.

"How was she your best friend" I said and Maddy's expression saddened.

"she was different before Nate"she muttered.

I looked at her and hugged her. She stiffened but then melted in the hug.

"You don't need her you have me" I said and smiled.

"I do but she was my best friend too"she said sadly. I lifted her chin and looked into her glistening eyes. I Just smashed my lips into her. I grabbed her waist and her hand roamed in my hair.

We pulled away panting and smile at each other. " I love you " I said right away.

" I love you too "....." So you're mine bitch" She smirked

"Yes" we laughed and kissed again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .