fight ~ 6

Cassie's POV:

I woke up in a unfamiliar room and someone opened the door. It was Natalia but what am I doing here and where am I ?

"Darling you are finally awake" she said and my head pained so hard.

"Where am I?"I asked politely.

"the hotel room don't remember we did so many things " she smirked.

What? What did we do I can't remember anything I was too drunk for that.

"What did we do ?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh you know some sex and things" what. how ?no maybe she's just pranking me.

I looked under the sheets to find myself naked.

"How ? I don't understand. I m not even attracted to girls" I said panicking.

"Darling anyone can get attracted to anyone I understand that you were anxious about Nate so to remove your tension we did that. I mean you asked for it."

"Ok I need to go"I said and went to the bathroom to Change clothes.

"I putted your clothes in the tub" Lia sang.
I changed my clothes .

"You are A bad girlfriend cheating on her boyfriend with his sister."

I cheated on Nate. shit I thought and left.

Natalia's POV:

"I believe this was a success " I said and Maddy cameo out of a room.

"Don't believe it's truth" Maddy smirked.

"I hope someone spill this to Nate " I said and suddenly I hugged Maddy.

"Love, because of you I can do this all thank you" I said genuinely. Maddy blushed a little and exclaimed

" No need of that! After all I need to take revenge on Nate" she said and hugged me back.

I placed a kiss on Maddy's Cheek and said "let's go to hell to see devil"

"What?"

"I mean let's go to school to see Nate and Cassie if she's there"

"Oh yeah let's go"

.
.
.
.

After somedays Cassie didn't show up at school.

we were at school and spotted Rue and Jules.
Maddy and I went up to them to talk

"Cassie came today" Rue blurted out while Maddy raised a eyebrow.

"last they were together in Biology class thought you needed to know" Jules answered and we thanked her.

We went to there next class.

Cassie saw me once and freaked out.

Cassie's POV:

"Are you ok"Nate asked

"Umm yeah totally" i said .

He looked up to see Lia and Maddy. And went up to them oh no.
I grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going baby" he pointed at them and snatched the hand away. Did he know?

Natalia's POV:

"Nate hi my dear brother how are you?" I said innocently.

"Ok I m going to get straight at my point stop hanging out with Maddy" he said bluntly.

'why" I replied in the same tone.

"You see,ugh, she's not a good friend" he said and Cassie ran to cling to him.

"I don't think that she's a lovely friend" I answered and holded Maddy's hand as she became uncomfortable.

"Jeez what do you see in her?"he said frustrated

"What do you see in her" I said pointing at Cassie.

"Atleast Cassie's not a slut" he insulted Maddy. Oh no.

"Atleast Maddy's not bratty, bitch, who dates her bestfriend's toxic ex-boyfriend and who cheated on his boyfriend" I snapped.

Ok enough is enough.

"What? Cheated" he looked at Cassie who was sweating profusely.

"Yeah didn't she tell at that night when there was a Karaoke at club she and I were together" I smirked while Nate looked a little broken wait did he actually like Cassie not my fault.

"With my Twin Sister" Nate asked Cassie.

"This proves I am a better bitch " Maddy sassed and we left.

Well this will be fun.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

<3