iris lynnwood ~5

Natalia's POV:

After the song I looked at Maddy who gave me a thumbs up and I nodded . I went to Cassie confidently with a alcoholic drink which was her favourite. I came to know that through the help of Maddy ofcourse and gave Maddy a sign that she can leave and she smiled and left.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"Oh um.. hi what are you doing here?" Cassie asked nervously.

"Oh just wanted to have fun you know" I said with a smirk and offered her the drink.

"Do you want this" I asked her and she said

"Oh thanks"she replied taking the drink.

We talked for a while and I kept giving her the drink. Now she was all drunk and said

"I am really happy with Nate but people think he cheated on Maddy with me even though they broke up" she cried and I knew the now she is drunk enough.

"Well ,darling would you look at the time let's go home" I said and took her wrist at pulled her out of the club.

"I will go home in a Uber you can go"she said nervously.

"No never I won't let a girl go alone in uber"I said disgusted.

"Cmon I brought a car" I said sweetly.
She stumbled a little and said "no it's ok i will go home by myself" .

She checked her purse too find that she had no money left with her. Even better.

"Someone has to take you home" I sang and laughed.

"Or we could go to a hotel come on" i grabbed her hand to my car and made her sat in there.

I sat in the car and we went to a hotel of my close friend Iris. We reached the hotel and went to the room my friend said.

As we went in the room I picked and put her in the bed and gave her a drink which took with a blush.

With that she fainted. Perfect.

After that Iris came in the room. "Lia I don't know what are you doing but I hope it's good" "it is Lynnwood"

"Tell your one of the women workers to remove her clothes but and tuck her to the bed but after that they should not touch her a bit" Iris nodded and we left the room.

"Ok Everything at last first how are you" I said and hugged her tightly which she returned gladly.

"Fine as always" she said.
"In looks or health"I joked
"Both"

She was my best friend since childhood. Iris Lynnwood daughter of my neighbour when we lived in the same neighborhood. She was the first one who know that mom and dad were toxic to me.

She helped me through it whenever I cried she was there for me and she still is which I really appreciate.

We gossiped and talked for a while and she said she had a boyfriend called David. I told her about my crush Maddy too she totally supported me. One woman came to us and said

"Ms. Lynnwood your work is done" she said.

And she thanked her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you think Natalia's plan is?

You can also vote for this story or even continue it.

Thank you <3