Authors note (Again)

I AM ALIVE!!!

Ummm... Where to start? I've been busy? Ill? Drowning in college work? Well, all of that! 

I have started college now and the workload is heavier than ever and other things have been keeping my attention. But now I've caught minor flu and I'm not allowed in school. So I have been going through the previous chapters and God! I nearly died of embarrassment! Was my writing really that bad and immature? Well, not anymore! I've grown up, and unfortunately still stuck in fanfiction... 

I have rewritten the previous chapters and though the plot is still the same, you should go back and skim through the chapters to not get confused later. I have still more good news! From 27 October to 7 November I have midterm holidays! Which means more chapters!!!!!!!!!!! 4-7 November I am also in London/Manchester. So if you want some autographs you have the opportunity. Haha, just kidding. Oh, and I am also only using British English, instead of switching between several dialects. 

"Introduction", "Escaped" and "Before the big dag" is updated. I will continue updating the rest and I will update this Authors note everytime I update one. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022-10-22 18:20 

Update: On Solaria is updated.

Chao!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022-11-02 15:29

Update: The Big Day!....Gone wrong?

I also discovered that I left a bit of a cliffhanger there, didn't I?

Anyhow, I only have the chapter "Run" left and then I can start publishing new one's. I have also decided there will not be so many PoV changes in the new chapters. I will mostly stick with third PoV if not required otherwise. When I read through the previous chapters I realized that it can get confusing sometimes. 

Chao for now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022-11-02 20:15

ALL CHAPTERS ARE UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am going to start on the next chapter. I did write the next chapter a long time ago, before I changed my computer. Unfortunately it went away with my old one 😢. Anyway, I seriously need a new name for this story, the current one is sooooo lame and boring. If you give me suggestions I will choose from them. The winner will get their name in the beginning of the chapter and if you are writing a story too, I will recommend it in my story!!

Toodles!