CHAPTER TWO

Stella

I NEVER THOUGHT I would be an Allegiant. I think it's because i don't want to be one. There's a fine line between Allegiants and Dauntless. I know what Dauntless do but Allegiants is a really secretive agency. I don't even know what they exactly do. I don't know how i feel about being an Allegiant.

"You can't makes do stuff," says Tobias.

"As the leader-"

"You are not our leader Johanna!" I scowl, "You just said you wanted Chicago to be free from the factions system and the divergent crysis then you just barge in and commited that you are somehow a 'leader' without any votes."

Johanna goes speechless.

I'm starting to think that i went a little bit over the line. But i just couldn't help it but to let the worlds fall out.

"Fine. If that is what your choice is. Trust me, one choice defines you." Johanna sighs with a sight of desperate, "You can send the home Allegiant Ben." Johanna demands the man that caught us.

This makes me Johanna's target.

***

AFTERWARDS, we decided to stop by the dauntless pit and investigate through it.

"So how's that one-minute-reunion with Tris?" I ask Tobias sarcasticly

"You know it was a damn fare amount of time but it was special. Seeing her stiff beauty just gives me a warm breeze of spring." Tobias smirks at me.

"Was it the first time you meet her since her sacrifice?" I try to use my words as appropriate as i can.

"Actually no. I meet her everyday in my sleep. Her angelic solid is everywhere in my dreams. She's like my guardian angel." Tobias says.

"Oh don't be such a pansycake Tobias! So dramatic!" I chuckle.

Tobias smirks, "But seriously."

"Okay fine!" I throw my arns up high, "We better leave before things get messy."

***

I WAKE up with a calm wind wave on my face and a sight of the awaken sunshine. I walk to my bathroom and start washing my face with the ice cold water. I walk out my bathroom and put on my old abnegation dress which i secretly refused to burn in dauntless inititation.

My family decided to live in the abnegation area after Chicago's faction freedom to keep our selfless bloodline strong. But now the factionless has houses which makes me really proud.

I walk out my house and decided to visit Tris' house. When i knock on the door, it opens instantly and i can see a boy standing with a neat casual white shirt with a blue vest covering it.
Caleb Prior.

Since his sister's, mother's and father's death. Caleb decided to live alone.

"Still decided to be a nose?" I arch an eyebrow at him.

"Who does still use that slang?" His erudite intelligent shines.

"Oh god you sure are a true blood nose." I smirk.

"What are you even doing here, Stella?" He asks.

"I don't know, I just want to go to Tris' room and feel histerical." I say.

"For what, it's not even important" He raises an eyebrow.

Anger flushes through me. His words repeat in my head over and over again like an old broken radio.

I push him in his house, wrap my fist around the hem of his shirt and bang him on the wall. I growl, "So you think that your sister's death means nothing to you! She did it to save us but most importantly you!"

Caleb replies, "Oh come on it's just her genes thst is making her do that!"

Motherf-

I let go of his hem and wait a couple seconds thinking about how Caleb is so terrible and selfish; just live Jeanine.

I break the silence and bring my palm to his face. I slap him across the face and it leaves a red mark on his cheek.

"Woah. Still the phrase for you isn't it? Faction before blood. I get it." Tears trickles down my cheek as i walk out his house and slam his door roughly.

This is insane.

***

"I just can't believe Caleb would say that. I thought his genes is removed." Tobias says.

"Wait what?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You didn't know?" He asks me and i shook my head, "Johanna is wiping the genes of some innocent people after Tris' sacrifice to forget things."

How did i not know this. Wait, hold on. Did they wiped my genes too?