[•|~{Harry Potter AU 2/?}~|•]

"AHHHHH!!!!"
Xisuma watched from the ground as Grian flew around the sky,"What's up with him??", "He's practicing for Quidditch, least year he was a beater so this year he's going, or rather hoping, to be a Seeker.", Mumbo nods, Grian came flying down to the ground with a bit of a skid.
"I'd say I have a good chance for this year!"
"Looks like we'll be up against one another this year."
They froze.
No. . .
"Evil X."
Evil X, or Xavier, approached them with a smirk, he was pretty bad over the years they had been to school with him.
"What do you want, Xavier. We're trying to just relax ourselves.", he smirked, staring at Grian,"Just wanted to say, if our houses go up against each other again; Looks like you and me Grian will have a similar role.", Grian blinked,"What-? How have you already been choosen as a seeker, Try Outs aren't even till tomorrow!!", Xavier smirked,"You know, pulled a few strings my father did.", Mumbo rolled his eyes,"Of course you did, you did the same thing in order to get things that aren't even out yet.", Xavier rolled his eyes back,"Of course and no one asked for your opinion, Mudblood.", as soon Xavier stopped talking, Mumbo lowered his book ever so slightly as Grian and Xisuma's faces turned red in anger.
"EXPELLIARMUS!!"
Xavier was blasted backwards and into the wall!
Doc lowered his wand and stormed over,"I never want to hear that vile word leave anyone's mouth!", Grian immediately got Mumbo out of there with Xisuma and Doc following and left Xavier to get himself to the nurse himself.

~

"Ignore him, Mumbo. . ."
Mumbo nods, rubbing his eyes and blinking away the tears,"What did he call him.", "A word that can almost be as a bad as a curse word.", Mumbo took a deep breath,"Mudblood. . . He called me. . . A Mudblood.", Cleo turned to Xisuma and Doc,"What does that mean?", "Mudblood is a foul name, it's a word that is for someone that has muggle parents.", Cleo turned red herself, she wanted to go back into the courtyard and smack the crap out of Evil Xavier.
"There are other terms, like Pureblood is a family full of Wizards and Witches and Halfblood which is a family with a muggle parent and witch/Wizard.", Ren folded his arms,"Jerk. . . He's got some nerve to say that.", "Yeah! But he knows nothing about Mumbo!", Doc nods,"I agree, there is no spell or problem that Mumbo has never been able to do or solve.", Mumbo smiled, tears in his eyes as his friends sat down around him and Scar hugged him,"If anyone says that to you again, we'll be there.", "And don't let his words get to you.", Mumbo nods, chuckling as he wiped his tears and feeling a little better.

=

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"
Ponk opened the door to The Dark Arts and saw the absolute chaos of the classroom.
"What in the name of Death is going on?!"
The useless sub had failed-Gah!
Ponk wiped out his hand and with a quick flip he froze all the creatures in the air.
. . .
"Hey. . . Ponk."
Ponk pointed his wand at the sub,"Don't start with me.", Ponk pointed to the class,"You're dismissed.", they quickly leave, knowing better to stick around for his anger.

~

Scott and Jimmy were walking together from the Main Hall.
"What do you have next, Scott??"
"I have. . . Potions next."
"Good luck."
Scott nods and he breaks away from Jimmy as he had to go to Kristen's class.
Walking down the hall, Scott entered the class and sat down to try and pass this class this year.

=

"Patches, come back!"
Dream chased his cat around the room, honestly it was becoming harder to catch him now and he was no longer a little baby kitten.
Patches eventually slipped into Foolish's room, Dream picked him up and noticed Foolish writing,"Hey, Foolish, taking notes?", Foolish jumped, stood up and closed the notebook,"Oh, Dream, Hi- I didn't, oh Patches getting out of hand again.", Dream nods,"Yeah, you okay?", "Yeah, yep. Just tired. Uh, anyone is it dinner??", "Yeah, it's dinner.", Dream put Patches in his room and Foolish walked with him to the main hall.

=

'The Chambers Of Secrets Has Been Opened, Enemies Of The Heir; Beware.'
Tommy, Purpled, Ranboo and Tubbo started at the message.
"Is it written in blood."
"I would. . . Hope not."
Then a crowd gathered, many seeing the messages and it was so noisy as people wondered how that message got there.
"Wait. . ."
Tommy froze, seeing a familiar looking pet.
"That's Sapnap's pet dog."
"MY DOG!!"
Sapnap ran out of the crowd, staring at his dog and then at Tommy,"YOU.", "N-No-", "YOU DID THIS, YOU WERE FIRST HERE I'LL KILL YOU!!!", Sapnap made a grab for Tommy, Karl and Dream tried to separate and put reason in Sapnap's head.
"What is happening here?!"
The teachers were here and they too froze at the message written on the wall.
. . .
"Everyone, report to your rooms immediately."
And they leave, Ponk took Sapnap aside to reassure him that his dog will be okay and was apparently petrified.
How do we know?
Ranboo didn't leave, he just made it look like and listen into the conversation.
"Is it really open. . . .?"
"I would hope not, if it is. . . We all know will happen."
What will happen?
What are they hiding and how can Ranboo prevent it from happening???