|Mcc: Some Answers. . . And Hope|

Martyn looked through his tablet, still looking through it for some answers and to try and get his connection working again.
"Martyn!"
Grian appeared,"What's up?","Okay; I have a theory!", Martyn waits for him to continue.
"So you know that meme of Philza Minecraft and yourself looking alike?"
"Yes."
Grian nods,"What if, he's from the same world you're from? He did say he woke up in his Hardcore.", that was a good thought. . .

=

Philza looked at the Updates on the TV screen in the main lobby.
"Wonder how this Pride Mcc will be, guessing Scott and Joey will be real excited."
Philza will be keeping an eye out on updates like for teams-
"Philza; Where do you come from?"
He was stunned to find Grian and Martyn either side of him.
That was a sudden question.
"Uh; Can I ask. . . Why?"
Grian walked in front of Philza,"We'll explain in a sec, just explain.", Philza nods, suspicious but guess it was a story time.
"I come from a world where magic, hybirds or anything mythical exists, I dunno how as one day I just woke up in my first Hardcore World with wings.", Grian and Martyn looked at one another,"That could be where you're from! Are you able to go back, or are you stuck here??", Philza smiled,"For a while yes, but eventually no. Kristen managed to make a portal between the world I come from, turns out she too is from so we're married in this world and our home in another world.", Grian and Martyn looked at one another, there was hope to get Martyn home!
"Okay; We either wait for 'Doc' to get you home, we make something on this side to send you back and Kristen can be your last resort.", Martyn sighed, Philza was confused,"What do you mean? You mean the goat/creeper hybird??", Grian spoke before Martyn had the chance,"He's been stuck here for a while too, because he touched something he shouldn't have.", Philza was surprised.
. . .
"Grian. I'm going to freeze you."
";-;"