|Mcyt: Martyn's Bloodrage 2/2|

Grian watched the screen, Martyn's kill count growing slowly and steadily which was a good sign, as well as his heart rate being steady and there was no screaming from inside the match.
Martyn's wife, Techno and Philza watched the Limited Life and sure enough Martyn was extremely violent, his threats and how quick he was to kill.
"Pog."
"Techno!"
"I see what you mean Grian."
Techno thought about it,"Hm. Perhaps. . .", "What do you think Techno, is it a Listener thing?", "Well, I was born with the bloodrage and it developed over time. Your friend here seems to slip into it subconsciously and doesn't seem aware of how bloodthirsty he gets.", Martyn's wife nods,"It's like something took over his body.", Grian nods, it definitely wasn't part of a Listener as Listener's aren't always that violent only when they have to be and Jimmy's disadvantage of being a Listener is his Canary Curse, Martyn had no signs of a disadvantage but could this be it, or was this something that developed over the years??
Then a beep went off.
Grian checked the screen, seeing Martyn's kill count go up faster, his heart rate increasing and screams from inside the match.
"Uh oh."
"Maybe we should-"
Grian opened the match and ran in to stop Martyn from traumatising a bot of a player!

~

"AHHHHH!!! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHO!!!"
The bot ran from Martyn, who just threatened to rip out their wires and smash them till they were nothing but dust to the ground.
Martyn had this look of insanity in his eyes, his sword was spalttered in oil from the bits he destroyed and disassembled to pieces and from what he could tell around him this was the last bot.
"Looks like you're out of time~"
"AHHHH!!!"
"MARTYN!"
Grian was quick, freezing Martyn in place and saving the bot who let out a huge sigh of relief and curled up in a small ball, rocking himself back and forth as Techno approached Martyn.
"Unfreeze him."
With that, the bot ran and Grian unfroze Martyn.
Techno grabbed Martyn's sword by the blade, his free hand grabbing his shoulder to keep him in place despite how Martyn tired to pull his sword from Techno's grasp,"Hm. Yeah, this seems like a bloodrage to me. Though not sure how it's triggered, but it may have something to do  with adrenaline, Listener magic or curse, or as he mentioned his soul being in pieces.", his wife was stunned,"Wait what?! I never heard of that, what's happened to my Husband's soul?!", Grian, Techno and Phil guessed they should not have mentioned that part.
"I dunno, ma'am he said that to Scott after we were done with Limtied Life."
Techno looked at the still bloodraged Martyn, he simply forced Martyn to sit down and simply said; Breath.
Martyn did, he did his best to down, gather his mind back and try to regain self control.
"My thoughts; He has some type of bloodrage he is somewhat aware of to an extent, if it goes past some limited he loses what control he has left. No sure about any voices, but I'll give him that he's pretty strong and quick."
Philza sighed, Grian was now more curious about things they find in Life Series.
They found Mumbo doesn't handle magic well at all, they learned Scott has some type of Winner Charm to himself, Jimmy has a Canary Curse and Martyn has some type of bloodrage.
. . .
What else are they gonna find out it they do a season 5?!