the dreams stans reverse conversion

"cmon" said snuny, dragging arbys by her hair like a boyboss. "NO SHUT THR FUCHK UP LET GO OF ME RAUUUUGHHHH" screamed arbeyu in response. snuyne ignored her and dragged her inside the mcdonalds purifying center. "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she continued. she was actually really fucking annoying and snunys ears were starting to bleed. "stfu u stupid pinkie-pie lookinf twat" he told her super cutely. she did not stfu so he plugged his ears and ignored her.

"PLEASE" she begged. "no" sunuy responded "kle said no dsmp fans and im his husband so im listnenikng." aburbey screamed and cried and kicked her feet. "plea i don wanna eat a big mac." snuny ignored her. "stfu hoe." he dragged her into the mcodnalds, where rondald mcdonald himself was playing mario kart for some reason.

"hey mf. baptize this bitch" he said as he threw aurbeiy over the counter. fred from scooby doo said "ok no prob fam." who knows why fred was working at a mcdonalds, or a baptism church for that matter. but he lifted auyrbeby over his head and threw her into the back. "PLEASE I LIEK BEING A DREAM STAN" she pleaded. "naw" was all fred said. he trhew her over to scooby doo and he tried to eat her so she beat the shit out of him with a frying pan and tried to leave. fred grabbed her and dumped her into a pile of burgers. she could feel herself...changing.

she ddint like dream anymore., she coudl feel herself reforming and touching grass. she was touching a whole forest. she could feel herself becoming better than before, stronger than before....
she was now reformed.

she was no longer a dream stan. she was reborn. she was now.....

a dsmp anti.

(stan aubergine!!!)