I forgot about us.

Firstly, hi and welcome! Secondly, these are: thoughts, "conversations" . Any suggestions or comments are welcomed. I hope that at least someone will read this. Love youuuu🫶🏻

Hello, we should start from the begging, I am Eda Yıldız

Hello, we should start from the begging, I am Eda Yıldız. I believe that I am a strong woman. I don't get broken easily, actually I don't care anymore. My heart has been broken too many time. Even if HE would knock on my door, I would not answer, not again, I'm not the same Eda he left for his work and I'll never be that Eda again.
Maybe you are wondering, Eda where do you live and what do you do for living? Well, in last five years I managed to move a lot, first I lived in Italy, then in France, then in Spain, etc. until I came to the place where I was able to forget about everything. That place is Boston, it's far from a place I call home but that might be the best part about it. After I graduated in Italy I realized that I kept the promise that I gave myself. I wanted to graduate, because of the sorrow I felt about my parents, grandma and aunt and because of I wanted to prove myself that losing my scholar ship wasn't my mistake. After I got my diploma I realized that there was no one that would congratulate me, no one that would be happy for me. My parents? Dead. My grandma? Died in a car crash before I had a chance to graduate. My heart, my soul, my love? Broke up with me, because he loves his job. Again. My best friends? All moved away. We don't talk anymore. My aunt Ayfer? She died. Right after Serkan broke up with me. She was bleeding out, her blood was every where, all over me. All I could hear was screams all around me and everything began to look blurry, when my thoughts got disrupted.. "Dr. Yıldız!, Dr. Yıldız! we need your help in the ER!, several traumas incoming!" I took my ID card and sthetoscope, put my hair in a ponytail, went to ER, trying not to think about the past. Because I'm really trying to forget.