I forgot about us too.

Heeey! I've noticed that someone've read my really short first chapter and it makes me incredibly happy. Thank you! I still do not know how I want them to meet again but I guess we'll see.. Enjoy this chapter.

Let's look at other part of this story, shall we?This is Serkan Bolat

This is Serkan Bolat. The robot of this story. He is a workaholic, but from physical point of view he has recovered completely, the cancer was fully gone. But the fear of it coming back didn't leave his mind. He loves his mom, his friends and all, but after Eda left he got even more distant than ever before. He worked. Always. Artlife became one of the best architectural firm in the history of the world. But he didn't feel joy, he felt sadness and emptiness most of the time. Every time he started to think of Eda he started working on project and did blueprints and blueprints until he got her out of his mind or fell asleep. He was living in the Bolat mansion, but he was barely there. If Aydan wanted to see him she had to go to artlife and he was always busy so she stopped visiting him.
She was happily in love with Kemal, but she missed her son, he was one call away but still soo far away. She didn't even mention Eda and when someone mentioned her she said that she doesn't want to hear anything about Sevda. Serkan accepted the fact that his mom was married, but he called Kemal "Kemal bey" not "dad". He always said that he never had a dad.
Serkan's friendship with Engin was as strong as before, but Engin knew very well that the Eda's name is prohibited in Artlife just as everyone else knew it. Engin knew that Serkan was always working to forget about Eda. They never tried to find her, Engin thought that Serkan would at least want to know where Eda was, but he never wanted to find her. No one tried to find out if she was married or not, nor where she was, nor how she was doing. Serkan wanted to know all those informations but he was scared that she forgot about him. He was scared of getting hurt that way, so he never searched her up, never tried to call, he decided to forget about her in order to not get hurt even more. He lived like that for 5 years and he wanted to live like that for 5 more.
*the phone started ringing*

"Hello" Serkan answered working on the blue prints, but lost in thoughts about his past. "Hello Serkan bey," it was Seyfi. "I'm sorry for interrupting, I just wanted to let you know that today is your mother's birthday. The party starts at eight and it's nine.. you would know if you would pick up the phone earlier..." Serkan stands up looks around, notices that everyone went home, even Pyril. The office is empty, looks like it never was full he looks to his left and sees that it even got dark outside, he looks up at one light shining above his head and sights.. "Seyfi, tell mom that I'm sorry, but I don't really feel like coming.. I don't even have a gift and I'm not in the mood." After he said that nothing but silence was all around him. "Tamam, Serkan bey.., but Engin and Pyril are here too and you don't have to bring a gif-" Seyfi says using only one breath. "Great that they are there.. but I'm not coming." And he hung up just like that. He sat down on his chair and looked in front of him at the chair were the love of his life used to sit, but doesn't sit there anymore. He shakes his head, trying to shake away the thoughts about his fairy and gets to work thinking: I forgot about us too.