Will we ever meet again?

Heyyy! How are you doing? I'm on a cloud nine thanks to you! I got one comment, around 10 votes and around 70 views so I am super excited! I have too many ideas of how this story should go, but I picked one. Hope you'll like it.. let me know🫶🏻

 let me know🫶🏻

"She's stable. Thank Dr. Yıldız." said Dr. William, they were working buddies, they would often help out to each other and William also knew a lot about Eda's past. There was nothing more between them, Eda never liked him that way and he also had a girlfriend. "No problem." Eda said and they started walking away from the ER. "I'm just gonna take a nap, what time is it?" She said and he looked at his watch. "It's 6am" he said. "Ups, I've been up for more than 36 hours!" Eda said a bit upset, she knew she could handle operations and all after being up for that long, she is a surgeon and she loves her job. She loves saving people. But her boss had very strict rules. He never wanted anyone to take more than 24 hours shifts, but Eda would always. She would often work for 24 hours and then took a nap in the hospital and got back to work. At this point she barely had a life.

They kept walking down the hall when her phone rang. She looked at it a it said: Selin. Yes, you have read that correctly. You might be wondering why was Selin calling Eda and the reason is, they were best friends. When Eda was living in France they met on the street and talked for a while, but after a few coffee talks they had every now and then Selin told Eda how sorry she is and a few coffee talks later Selin asked Eda for help. Selin was a single mother of a little boy and his dad was nowhere to be seen, but she kinda expected that from Deniz. Eda even met the little boy and he was adorable, his name came off a little bit weird. Selin named their child Serkan. The reason why she named him that was pretty much obvious. So after thinking for a while Eda offered a financial help to Selin. They lived together in one house in France, but then Eda moved, but still remained in contact with Selin. Those few months became years and their friendship was stronger than they ever imagined. Now Selin was probably the only person Eda could lean on., but she lived in Turkey. Eda always worked so they didn't see each other often.

"Sorry, I have to take this.." Eda said to William and he just nodded and went back to his job.

"Merhaba Selin, how are you? Why are you calling, what time is it there??" Eda said.

"Merhaba Edacim, didn't you forget something?" Selin said.

"No. What day is it?" Eda said with a curious voice.

"Eda, we agreed on this. You are coming for a visit. YOU are supposed to be at the airport by 9am. I'm calling to remind you."

"Oh really?! I completely forgot. I'm sorry, I'm not going to make it the-.."Eda said.

" No, Eda. You are going to make it on time. We talked about it. It's just a little vacation, only for a week or two. I'm not going to hold you here, but we haven't seen each other for too long, we're gonna go out, talk, watch a movie,.. it'll be fun I promise." Selin said.

"Ok I'll make it." Eda said.

"See you later, bestie!" Selin screamed out of happiness.

"See you later" Eda laughed.

Eda boarded the plane and immediately felt asleep, due to all those sleep less nights at work.

Meanwhile in Turkey, Aydan was happy for all those friends and her love that came to celebrate with her, but she was sad that her son did not show up, not even for five minutes

Meanwhile in Turkey, Aydan was happy for all those friends and her love that came to celebrate with her, but she was sad that her son did not show up, not even for five minutes. She felt that Serkan was pulling a way but all she thought to herself was it is all Sevda's fault. At the end of the day no one told her that Serkan told Eda to leave.

She was sitting, looking at the pool in-front of her, wondering where her son was..
Serkan was still in the office, working on blueprints, he looked at the clock on his phone and realized that it's almost 9:30, maybe I should send her a text, say why I couldn't come and wish her happy birthday; he thought. After taking a sip of a coffee, he went to the terrace, he looked around and he focused on his breathing. He took out his phone and sent a text to Seyfi.

"Hey Seyfi, how's the party going?, tell mom that I can't stop by now, I will come tomorrow for breakfast at 6:30." Okay, that's done, now I have to get back to work.
He got back to work, drawing blueprints, but he was never satisfied, he knew that he was literally drawing his feelings away, in order to forget.

The thing that stopped him from drawing was some light. He immediately looked out of the windows and realized that it was already 7 in the morning. He made himself another coffee and got back to work.

Eda's plane landed in Turkey right around that time. She got off the plane, but Selin was still on her way to Istanbul so she decided to use her time efficiently and went to the hospital, visit her friend, Dr. Dilek. It was the doctor of Bolats and all Eda wanted to find out, was if Serkan was completely cured and if his cancer was not coming back. She got to the hospital, to Dr. Dilek's office. She was pleased to see Eda, but she knew why she came, she knew what Eda wanted to know. Dr. Dilek made her coffee and was very kind as always, they talked about their jobs and then Dr. Dilek told her that he was doing well, even better than well, he was doing great! Eda felt like she was on cloud 9, she was happy for him.

While Serkan was being a workaholic as always.. his mom was sitting outside waiting for her son. She even helped Seyfi with preparing their breakfast, she dressed up more than usual and she tried her best to make everything perfect. But she waited for 20 minutes and then 20 more and then 20 more and her son was nowhere to be seen. Maybe something happened to him, I should text him..

"Good morning Serkan, is everything all right?"
She tipped calmly and started to desperately waiting for him to text her back.

"Yes, mom. Just too much work, I'm not going to come.. Afiyet olsun." She read this text from her son 5 times and each time the heart ache got worse. She wanted to call Seyfi to tidy up everything, but her vision became blurry, her heart ached soo much, she tried to walk but she felt too weak and just felt on the ground.

As soon as Seyfi and Kemal noticed they called the ambulance and tried to get her back to consciousness, but she didn't wake up.

The ambulance came, did her check up, she was stable, but still unconscious. They took her to the hospital and gave her a private room. Seyfi and Kemal were waiting on the hall in front of Aydan's room. They tried calling Serkan, he never answered, he was actually in some business meeting.

"Serkan, come to the hospital. Your mom was not feeling well and lost consciousness." Kemal texted him, even though the knew that saying something like that via a text message is not the best idea.
After a while Serkan texted back: "Which hospital?" He called off the meeting and rushed towards his car to get to that hospital as soon as possible.
As soon as Kemal saw that message he texted back saying: "The one in the south, because I knew you only trust doctor Dilek."