ウユニ ⤷ act. ⒈

ᨒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ᨒ

ᨒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ᨒ

Who Are You?

ᨒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ᨒ

╰┈➤ second pov

Chapter Summary
You come across the wanted
Grace Field escapees, not
The best experience though
Minor Violence warning❕❕

Chapter one
(chapter 42, volume 5)

オリバーは暑いです
──────

The turning point in your life happened on the day of January 16, 2046, when you found a group of about 15 children running from a brute.

You were on a tall tree branch, trying to reach for some tree nuts for lunch. It was Monday, the first day of the week. Every Monday you would go out to look for something to eat. You knew how to hunt, but small critters never hung around your area, and wandering off to find raw meat you barely knew how to cook was dangerous and definitely not worth it.

While trying to reach for the nuts you found, you spotted a brute chasing what seemed to be around 15 kids.

These guys were obviously new, everyone knows you're not supposed to just let a
brute chase you around. Luckily you had a bow on you.

They were getting chased by one of the more dumb kind. The kind you could just shoot and they wouldn't even try to dodge it. Kind of embarrassing.

'These kids don't know what they're doing. You can't just- wait... kids?!'

You completely forgot about the way they were running for their lives, you just stood there amazed at how now you knew other humans existed.