ウユニ ⟼ act. ⒌

ᨒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ᨒ

ᨒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ᨒ

The Actual Old Man?

ᨒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ᨒ

╰┈➤ second pov

Chapter Summary
The old man with 'canas'
Seems to not be too happy with
Your arrival... what's he gonna
Do about it?

Chapter Five

お尻を洗う
──────

Good god...

The man in front of you has about as much discourtesy as you, if not more! And that's saying something.

Your bullying was interrupted by a pissy kid shouting out, "...He has no manners!"

The man was chewing with his mouth wide open. Some of the cookies from the box he was eating had mold, and his cup was chipped.

"Since no one's asking what we're all thinking, who are you? You're not William Minerva, right?" You remarked for everyone.

"Me? William Minerva?" The man chuckled, "Nope. Unfortunately for you, I am in fact not William Minerva.

"Well... can you let us see him? We came here to talk to Mr. Minerva." Ray added, obviously irritated.

"He's not here."

"What. What do you mean he's not here?" You joined ray with the fit behavior, and went on to insult the man with everything you had. "I did not just walk for hours, to find a probably under thirty year old man with already white hair!"

A/N: Lmaoo I forgot William Minerva also has white hair like Norman and is under thirty 😭😭

"Hey, I'm sorry for your loss but... Minerva's not here." Whatserface raised his hands.

Whoever this guy was, he was seriously starting to get on your nerves.

"You're not lying, are you? I swear if you're lying I'll-"

"(Y/N), take it easy. If we want him to talk, we've gotta get him to trust us." Emma whispered in your ear.

Sigh

"Anyways... so you know about Minerva too." Ray spoke up.

"Of course a do. I wouldn't be here if I didn't." Whatserface leaned back in his chair.

"Great, then what can you tell us about him? Where is he right now?" You said after calming down.

"I," he paused to eat a cookie, "have no idea."

You scowled at his calm demeanor, "Then who are you?!"

"Who am I?" Whatserface sat back up in his chair. "Well we've clarified I'm not minerva, so that would make me... your upperclassman."

'No way he's serious,"
You shook your head at the thought.

"Upperclassman?"

"Yeah. Although, not from Grace Field." Whatserface pulled up his shirt over his waist to show the identification tattoo on his stomach.

"I escaped from a farm known as Glory Bell 13 years ago with other kids, using this pen as a guide." He showed off the shiny pen he'd been keeping in his pocket. The exact same one you and emma had.

'Am I the only one without a tattoo?...'

"Just like you kids, I came here looking for Minerva." Whatserface got up and sat on the table to finish his phony speech.

"However, even though we came, Minerva wasn't here. We waited and lived here, but he never appeared. I thought he was a shoe-scrubbing liar."

A/N: just read chapter 53 I'm not writing allat

Tiny summery so I don't have to write all of it...

He talks about how he's thankful for having Minerva's shelter to live in and how the other kids he escaped with, aka his siblings from Glory Bell, died and that he was the only one that lived. Then he went in to talk about how family is kinda useless so you are gonna die.

he says some really depressing stuff and holds a gun to Emma's head and tells everyone to leave and hand over their pen or he'll shoot her. He doesn't because emma punches his thingamajig so he lets go.

Emma said he was bluffing to he shot the wall next to her like two inches away from her face. Then he fainted because he got traumatic flashbacks idk why

Then they explored the shelter

After this moment...

──────
The next morning

"Emma, mind helping me out with this?" You asked while setting up the table.

Saying bye to Ray, she turned over to you. "Sure thing!"

"Thanks... actually, there was something I wanted to talk about." You looked around to make sure no kids were near. She looked at you, confused.

"We aren't gonna be staying here, right? We still have to go to the human world."

"I know... this is temporary. Y'know, just a little stop along the way. We need all the rest we can get!" Emma sighed.

"Yeah I guess, but we have t-"

"Emma! (Y/N)! Is the food ready? We're starving!" Don yelled from the bathroom.

"...Yeah!" You yelled back.

"Let's talk about this, maybe some other time." Emma carried the spare dishes to a cupboard.

"Hey... where's whatserface?"

──────

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY