16 // No Way

'So... You saw Tyler?' Louise says in disgust. 'In England?!'

'Yeah... I did.' April says, trying to hide that something happened between the two of them.

'What the hell was he doing in England?' She says, looking a bit confused. 'Well, I asked him the same. He said he was visiting some friends.' April answers, trying to sound as normal as possible. 'Where did you saw him?' she asks, obviously a bit interested. 'A club.'

'Well yeah, I could've expect that.' she says and laughs at her own remark. April just rolls her eyes and laughs. 'I should really tell her...', she thinks.

-

After thinking the whole night whether she should tell Louise or not, April finally decided she should.  'I mean, she's my best friend. No, more like a sister. She should know it. She'll probably puke or something. She really hates Tyler...', she thinks.

She gets out of her bed and knocks on Louise's door. She's probably still asleep but April just doesn't care. She needs to get it out of her before she changes her mind or regrets her decission.

No answer.

April just opens the door and wakes her up softly. 'Lou, wake up', she whispers. Louise mumbles something in her sleep and turns around. 'Lou!' April says, louder this time.

She mumbles something like 'no.' 'Lou!' April yells this time and shake her awake.

'What?!' She yells. Yeah, she can be a bit angry when you wake her up...

'I...' 'What?!', she yells again. 'I need to tell you something...'

'Why do you need to tell me something at...' she pauses and looks at her Phone. '8am?' She mumbles and looks a bit pissed. What I am going to tell her will make her even more pissed... But say 'never mind' will be even worse...

'Look, It's... It's about Tyler', April mumbles. She looks at Louise and sees her angry face disappeared and she's actually listening and being interested in what her best friend is about to tell her.

'W-when I was in that club with Anne, Tyler and I we, we danced and... kissed.' April says and looks at the ground, not being able to look Louise in the eyes.

'You did wha-', Louise starts off but April cuts her off. 'I am not done yet', she whispers, not daring to look at her.

She shuts up and April can feel her best friend's gaze on her.

'The next morning, I woke up but I wasn't in my room...' 'Don't tell me you did-' 'We did. But Louise, he was so different. He was nice. Really sweet. Adorable.' April says ,finally daring to look her best friend in the eyes. 'Oh god, April', Louise says as she walks out of the room.

-

I forgot to update friday! Sorry guys! My finals start next week so I was learning and all that boring stuff... :(

See you soon loves!