Chapter 39

Tem

Waking up to being sandwiched between two bodies, was an amazing feeling and I could get used to it. I managed to slowly get their hands off me without waking them and got out of bed. Feeling the sudden emptiness between them, they both unconsciously snuggle closer, wrapping their arms around eachother. I smiled at the sight.

I got into my boxer briefs and checked the time. It's already 6am and they both aren't even thinking of waking up.

I walked to the nightstand and picked up my phone. I frowned at the sudden name displayed on the screen.

From dad: I expect you to be home first thing in the morning. Don't make me come get you.

I sighed, putting the phone back on the table, roughly running my hand through my hair. The thoughts of seeing the old man was churning my stomach. I walked into the bathroom to perform my morning ritual.

I finished in no time and came back out to meet two naked men kissing and cuddling on the bed. I shook my head at them and proceeded to the walk in closet to get dressed.

"Are you not going to join us?" Time asks.

"Come on Time, you both haven't even brushed your teeth yet, eww." I teased and he chuckles.

"Wait till I do that and I'll kiss you till your lips fall off, Tem." Tay says loudly and Time shuts him up by connecting their lips again.

Cute.

I got into a sweatpant and tank top before coming out of the walk in closet to see them still kissing.

"Come here, cutie." I separated their lips and got Tay off the bed. "Don't let this hungry monster devour you so early in the morning. Go in there and take your shower then meet me downstairs for breakfast, okay?" I cupped his face and then peck him lightly on the lips.

He smiles widely before nodding in response and heading to the bathroom. "And you." I pointed to Time. "Better join him in there so you both head down for breakfast and don't you dare do anything to him or I'll be cutting off your head." I said jokingly.

"Copy that, captain." He quickly gets up and places a chaste kiss on my forehead and also slaps my ass before running off to join Tay. He can be really childish sometimes. I let out a deep sigh. I headed downstairs to make breakfast.

It was a simple breakfast and it was already done and served when they joined me.

Time immediately walks to me and pulls me into him, our chests crashing together. "You dare not kiss us this morning?" Without letting me speak, he pressed his lips gently against mine. I let myself into the kiss and enjoyed his warm mouth.

Having our fill, we pulled away and I grabbed Tay who was busily looking at the meal hungrily. "Kiss me now babe." I whispered against his ears and he immediately cupped my face. He connected his lips to mine and I brought my hand up to his waist, pulling him into me. He moaned unconsciously and that was my cue to pull back. His face drops at my action.

"I should control myself before I end up fucking you against the counter." I cautioned, making him laugh and Time hilariously nods in agreement.

We had a peaceful meal and it was time we all went about our daily business.

"Everyone is using their cars today." Tay announces, while making his way over to his car. "I'll see you guys in the evening, yeah?"

Time and I nod and he enters his car, driving off.

Time crossed his arms over his chest, looking at me intently without blinking. "Tem, are you alright? I didn't want Tay to get worried so I didn't mention it. You had a nightmare last night."