3: The Judgement Of God

Now looking at the leers and taunts of the crowd, he felt an immense darkness swelling inside of him, like a little pit of hell, ready to be unleashed onto the crowd...no...the unforgiving world.

As the Emperor raised his grand sword to slice his head, he let out a cold smirk.

"Ahhhh, monster!!!" The crowd screamed before sighing in relief as the bastard's head rolled to the floor.

The Emperor turned around to leave the stage, going down the steps without a look back.

"Whooohooo!!! Death to the sinner!!!"

The crowd was so excited, they failed to notice that the villain's head was slowly reattaching itself.

All but one man, Johnny. Johnny, who has always been a believer of God, knew that God's punishment was about to be unleashed.

Seth opened his once molten gold eyes, revealing the blood red eyes with the gaze of a predator.

Seth began to unleash his bloodbath, killing everyone in the the Empire, including that scum Archen and that faker Ren.

When he finally stood in front of Johnny, with bloody clothes and lips stained with red blood, he let out a small smile.

"Do you believe what I did was unjust?" Seth questioned.

"No, your grace. You were just simply handing out the judgement of god."

"Is that so?" Seth questioned as he tilted his head before striking Johnny's heart, pulling out the beating organ before crushing it.

"I suppose it is so."

.

.

.

The End bitches 🚶🏻‍♀️🤡