Paw Patrol oc

Name: Jax

Age: 8 (In human years.)

Gender: Female

Dog breed: Australian Shepherd

Looks:

Personality: Outgoing, Friendly, Shy, reserved (only around strangers), joyful, sweet, loving, intelligent, Affectionate, cautious (sometimes too cautious), and Active

Friends: The pups from Paw Patrol.

Enemies: The kitten catastrophe crew, Mayor Humdinger, and the rest of the villains. (I haven't watched any of the new episodes and I forgot most of the old ones.)

Job: Nurse

Pup tag/Collar: Her collar is gray, the Pup tag has a red cross with a white background.

Vehicle: Her vehicle is a sort of like a ambulance.

Crush: Zuma

Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory: Jax's owners died due to a car accident, she didn't know this. They had to go to the hospital and Jax followed. She was shocked when she found out about it. She met this nurse named Olivia. Later on, Jax is still in the hospital, she starts to get inspired by Olivia. Jax keeps practicing and she sometimes watches when the doctors are helping get the patients better to learn a bit more about the job. Jax eventually got the hang of being a nurse. Jax met the Paw Patrol when they were saving Rubble from the cave, Jax was saving a little girl who was trying to climb up a mountain when the girl slipped. Jax made sure Rubble wasn't injured. Ryder saw that she would be a good member of the Paw Patrol, then she became a member of the team. Now and then Jax would visit Olivia to see how's she's doing.

Theme Song:

Hall of Fame by the Script featuring Will.i.am. It would be her theme song because the song's moral is you can be whatever you want to be and don't give up on your dream and it shows the evolution of where Jax started to where she is now.