Red Insanity (Akashi Seijuro X Reader)

"Seijuro!" She cried as the red-headed man gauge out her mother's eyes. Her eyed filled with horror, her body trembling because of fear, her surrounding smells metallic, blood.

He chuckled darkly, his whole figure covered in blood stains. Blood stains of her loved ones. His lips curled into a dark smile, making her body tremble in fear.

"Now, no one's in the way. You're all mine (First Name), all mine!" He chirped as he kneeled in front of her, his arms snaked around her waist pulling her into his warm embrace.

"Your insane, Seijuro!" She shouted and pushed him away roughly making him to growl by her action and roughly gripping her hair, the sharp tip of the scissor pointed to her face that soon traced her jaw, neck and stopped over her heaving chest.

Her breathing hitched. He chuckled darkly. "Because you're the reason why I'm like this..." he whispered darkly to her ear.

A scream of horror roared over the house, and soon laugh of insanity followed after.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Yay ! New book is out :) This is my first time writing a yandere character , second //slapped

Anyways , check out my Kuroko no Basket (Various X Reader) book :3 Its lame tho. . LOL .

Vote & Comment !

~ AkiraIzumi ★