Fetish King (Caster X Saber) LEMON

And because Saber is bae. . . One of the episode in Fate/Zero gave me an idea to make this chapter * grins * I ship all of the male servants to this servant especially Gilgamesh X Saber because simply they are bae when their together ❤

I know it's a bit. . .disgusting to ship that bastard Caster to Saber but , what's insanity for ? :3

PS : OPEN FOR REQUEST !

WARNING: ABUSE AND SEXUAL CONTENT , PLEASE DO GET BOXES OF TISSUE TO PREVENT FATAL NOSEBLEED .

VZZZT...

VZZZT...

VZZZT...

Sounds of something vibrating and rustling of rusty chains filled the one and only cell inside the huge castle made out of bricks and blocks and metal doors that has abnormally huge spear like lock for security.

A loud yet muffled moan echoed as she seemed to had reached her climax and was sent over the edge of pleasure but the vibrating object won't stop abusing her wet and flowing entrance. Her clit were erect, and pink nipples perked, probably because of the spell casted on her. She panted and struggled in hope to get the vibrator out of her core but it only caused the pleasure to rise up as she climaxed again.

The metal door made a noise until it was widely open, the rust from the screws making it harder for the door to open it without noise. A sinful act of moan followed, and soon a man stepped inside the room. The smell of her fresh presence made him to shiver in delight. He inhaled and exhaled in her scent until he found himself kneeling in front of the woman who has lovely golden hair and pair of lovely and seductive looking emerald eyes, that was been covered by something, lust, agony, hate, madness, whatever he calls it.

A warm smile lingered on his face as he take the gag off her mouth. She gasped for air as soon as the gag was taken out of her mouth, saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth. "Caster..." she growled. Her emerald eyes glaring menacingly towards the man in front of her. His ugly big eyes stared back at her, but it was full of lust and want. Caster leaned forward, his and Saber's faces only inches away. Saber tried to looked away but his hand held her jaw firmly. She shut her eyes close, but then she opened it because of horror as a pair of rough lips crashed against her soft ones with so much force.

Caster leaned forward, deepening the kiss even more. His tongue roaming inside her wet cavern and is enough to give him an erection. He pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them. "Oh Jeanne! Jeanne D'Arc!" He screamed with so much joy. His eyes looked towards her body, wet, wild and flushed. Until his gaze landed on her flowing and wet entrance. "I see... The spell is working just fine and well." He said as he pushed two digits inside her, her hips bucked and a moan left her lips. He smiled in amusement, seeing Saber's making such lewd noises.

"Oh Jeanne, my holy virgin Jeanne!!" He screamed once again. His fingers thrusting in and out of her with so much pace, his long nails scrapping her inside, enough for it to bleed yet it didn't made him to stop. And with one more thrust, she came on his hands. Her juices gushed over his fingers. He was loosing his control, and it made her to tremble in fear. Yes, she might be the King of Knights but she can't deny the fact that she is a woman, who's weakness is a simple intimate touch.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she shut her eyes close. She whimpered, "Please Caster, stop this! I'm not Jeanne! My name is Arturia!" She repeated but it was futile. "Did the heaven had curse you my holy virgin Jeanne? How dare them to curse the holy virgin I love! If you cannot remember my love for you, then its time for you to remember it by making you be mine!".

A scream of pain and agony erupted from Saber's tired chest, her lower region aching and throbbing in pain as Caster force himself inside her, tearing mercilessly her virgin wall. She could see blood dripping to the cold ground. He started to move in and out of her making her to release a cry of pain. More tears streamed down to her cheeks. Suddenly a moan left her lips, Caster's tongue swirling to her erect nipple while he pinches and tug the other one. His thrust became fast, his teeth biting her nipple at a painful rate that it was already bleeding. She wasn't moaning nor groaning but crying.

She would rather wish Kiritsugu to command her to commit suicide than to be with him, or rather marry Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes. But because of the fucking bastard's threat on how he would kill Irisviel and Illyasviel, he was forced to command his servant on being with Caster.

"Oh Jeanne~!!" Caster moaned as he thrust with an inhuman pace. Saber let out a cry as he hit her g-spot. He hit her g-spot over and over and over until they were both sent over the edge. Caster's sticky and creamy sperm spilled deep inside her womb. Both of them panted, desperately catching their breaths.

"Oh my Jeanne, my holy virgin lady... You're mine and only mine..~"

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

So how's this one ? I didn't know how I was able to write this one and I totally made it on purpose to be a Caster X Saber instead of X Reader , Reader-sama might get disgusted because that bastard is so ugly //pukes

FYI guys I'm so open for requests so don't be shy to message me for a request :) That's all ♥

~ AkiraIzumi ★