DELUDED MIND (Sakurai Ryo X Reader)

"Oi Sakurai.. You know you should stop that." Aomine grunted as he followed Sakurai changed from one post to another. Following a certain (Hair Color) haired girl.

"Stop what, Aomine-san?" Sakurai questioned innocently as he bring his camera and with one click had a photo of the girl.

"Stalking and taking stolen photos of (Last Name)."

"I'm not stalking her, I'm watching her for her safety."

"But still―"

"Just shut up, Aomine-san. If your done now you can leave."

"No Sakurai. It's just that―"

"Or maybe you like her so much you don't want me near her?" Sakurai's eyes darkened, a threatening tone in his once calm and polite voice.

"Of course not!" Aomine exclaims, his hand clenched in fist.

"Or maybe your one of the few people who helps Imayoshi-senpai be with (First Name)-chan?"

"Look Sakurai―"

The tanned male wasn't able to finish his words when a sudden impact landed over his head. The red rivulets rolling down from his forehead to the cold hard ground.

‐‐

The dim surrounding plus the dark aura you can feel made you to panic in silence. You decided to quicken your pace. A hand suddenly reached out to your hand, head bumping against a firm chest. The culprits hands covered your mouth for a good short seconds before the familiarity of the voice calmed you down... or so you thought.

"Where are you doing?"

"S-Sakurai?"

"Nobody can have you. You are mine only." He muttered under his breath, his head buried in your neck, inhaling in your scent.

"W-what are you talking about?" You questioned before you vision blurred. The last thing you heard was a deluded laugh of both insanity and obssession.

"Nobody can have you because you are mine and mine alone, (First Name)-chan."