Love & Destruction (Mayu X Reader)

And beacuse Mayu-chan is a naturally yandere vocaloid , here's a shot for her . Because she told me to write one for her only . I don't want to get killed by her ax //SLAPPED --

WARNING : YURI BUT NO SEXUAL CONTENT , BOXES OF TISSUE ARE NOT NECESSARILY NEEDED FOR THIS CHAPTER !

The sound of glass being crushed and posts being chopped echoed in the entire city. An angelic voice joining the bombardic sound, singing the lyrics of World is Mine, then followed again by the bombardic sounds.

"(First Name)-chan~ (First Name)-chan~ Where are you?~" Mayu chanted as she walked through the almost wrecked city of (Country Name). Her smile dark and her eyes covered with obsession.

(First Name) panted as soon as she found a dark and safe looking alleyway. She was been running for hours, non-stop, just to get away from the psycho. Her breathing hitched, her hand over her mouth to keep it shut. Mayu's voice were echoing in the entire city, and it is getting closer and closer.

"(First Name)-chan~?" Mayu chirped and her ax landed on a window glass of what seems a boutique. The glass shattered into pieces, the light coming from the bright full moon making the shattered pieces of glass to reflect its light. "(First Name)-chan?~" she called again, but no answer came. She made a pissed tone of "Tch", her expression darkening even more.

Then silence. . . And nothing more. (First Name) was about to come out of the alleyway not until when she heard a scream of horror followed by a laugh. Her eyes widen with fear, her heart beating fast it would burst out of its confines. Then another scream, and another and another, until a blood suddenly stained her cheeks.

Before she could turn her head a scream erupted from her chest. Mayu was in front of her, har arms and face covered in blood, her ax had excess blood that would drip on the ground. A dark smile lingering on her once angelic and innocent face.

"Aren't you feisty?" Mayu hissed, her hand gripping the hands of her ax so tight that (First Name) could imagine it would break.

(First Name) trembled in fear and even before she could shout for help, a sudden wetness on her chest distracted her. Crimson red liquid pooling out of her, her vision and heart beat starting to fade, but before darkness could eat her she heard Mayu's voice sing World is Mine, one last time along with her psychotic laughs.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Sorry for not updating for a long time //killed "Løvest" will be released and also "Love of Two Kings" so brace yourselves everyone. LOL

After this and next week, I'll be in hell again ~T_T~ Damn school -_" Its so early ! Wtf ?! Srsly ?! * groans *

Up next:

♣ 2p Germany/Lutz X Reader LIME ♣

~ AkiraIzumi ★