Chapter One - Red Carpet |•❀•|

Evelyn got off the car to a bunch of lights flashing in her face. She smiled and held her arm up blocking a bit of the flash. This had been her first red carpet in two years. She posed, smiled, and waved. She felt awkward being there since she didn't know anyone there. Until someone came up to her from behind, wrapping their arm around her waist. She looked behind her to see Jamie Campbell Bower. "Jamie!!!" She gasped. "Evelyn!"

"Thank God you're here I was afraid I was going to be alone," She told him. "Darling, I saw those photos of you online and I was like I have to go. Also, you look stunning!" Jamie says, kissing her cheek. "Don't do that here, they're going to create rumors. You know how they are," they laughed. "Is that Joe?" Evelyn tapped his shoulder, "Keery? or Quinn?"

"Quinn. I think that's him. Over there," she pointed. "Well, obviously that's him he's the one that stands like a lost toddler," Jamie joked. Evelyn playfully smacked his chest. "Don't bully him! It's cute!" She fixed her skirt. The two of them began to walk up to Joseph. "When you pose try posing with your hands in your pocket with your hip sticking out a bit," she whispered in his ear, which made him gasp. "If I turn around you better be who I think you are." Evelyn giggled as Joseph slowly turned around.

"Evelyn Alvarez. You're so beautiful!" He compliments. "Thank you, thank you. You're looking handsome as well," she patted his chest. Making him blush a bit. "Are you going to buy me drinks or what?" He placed his hand on her shoulder, and she rolled her eyes knowing where this was heading "No, sirrrrr," she dragged the "R" and laughed. "You're 21 now, you owe me," he chuckled, and she smacked his shoulder, which caused him to laugh.

"So do you know what you're going to say for the speech?" Joseph asked, "Yeah, also, I was wondering by any chance would you or Jamie like to go up there with me?" Evelyn asked, playing with her fingers. "I'd love to," Joseph says, "Of course, we're your parents we must support our child," Jamie laughed and Joseph laughed with him. "Ugh! Let that die down!!!"

Back when they were filming, since Evelyn wasn't legally allowed to be in bars, clubs, or places that require you to be 21 and older, she would tell people that Jamie or Joseph was her dad. They wouldn't buy her drinks, even if she wanted some. Joseph knows that eventually she got a fake ID and would drink "secretly." Yeah, she admits she did use it, three times, and that she knew she shouldn't have, but she didn't care.

They posed for photos together, until an interviewer came up to her. "Evelyn! It's so wonderful to see you here! How have you been? Especially with all the Stranger Things fame and everything?" The woman asked, "Well honestly, I didn't expect people to like me being in Stranger Things. Because usually, you'd see a lot of people hating on people for what they do and everything, I kind of prepared myself for the worse. But it's going well, so far," she answered. "Do you think you're going to do acting more or you're going to stick to just your music career?" Evelyn thought for a good second before responding. "I'm most definitely sticking to my music career. I've been doing this since I was thirteen! Without music, I wouldn't be here. You know I wrote a bond song! How crazy is that?" She chuckled, "So are you going to have little roles here and there or?"

"Little roles here and there, maybe. Acting has always been a second option for me. I've been told that I act too realistic, so you don't know if I'm faking or not," Evelyn scratched the back of her neck. "Well, you are incredibly talented in acting." "Ehh," Evelyn laughed. She finished off the tiny interview there and walked inside the building. Sitting down at her spot.

To be honest, she didn't know exactly what was happening. All she knows is that she was called to go to some award show and give a speech. She saw Joseph and Jamie walking into the building, with a small sheet of paper that said their seat number. Evelyn stared at Joseph admiring his beauty.