Chapter Nineteen - Party |•❀•|

It had been a few days since they'd filmed that interview and Joseph's birthday was coming up. She was planning a birthday party for him but she didn't know who to invite or what he'd be interested in for a birthday. She was too young to think about what he'd been interested in. She was barely going to turn twenty-two in February, how the hell is she going to know what a soon to be Twenty-Nine year old would be excited about?

She knew Joseph was a foodie. The man loves his food. She also knew Joseph loved going on walks. He liked music, dances, and food. He wasn't the party type, but she knew if she went he was going. She called a few of his friends and made sure to invite the Stranger Things cast, her friends, and other celebrities.

When she was done inviting, she sat down next to Jamie. "Jamie, what would Joseph like?" She asked him, "Sex," he replied, "Ugh! No! Jamie!" She swatted his chest, "It's the truth. Darling, I am thirty-four, and all I wanted for my twenty-ninth birthday was to sleep," he said, "Once you pass your mid-twenties, and you don't really focus on yourself when you're this age, love, you're extremely young, so you won't understand," he added, "Joe said he wanted to party hard in LA, but I don't think he the party type. But if that's what he wants then I guess I'll get to it," she said, "I got tequila, beer, balloons, confetti, and I got him some gifts, and now I just have to decorate, so let's go to the venue place," she grabbed her keys and purse. "Ok," Jamie said.

They packed everything they needed to decorate and headed off to the venue. When they got there they immediately started decorating and started hanging posters and banners. "Ok, so we have to get the cake and we have to set the drinks and then we have to bring Joseph," she told Jamie that was decorating the tables. "I'll go get the cake, he said he wanted chocolate vanilla swirl, and of course, my dumbass goes and buys it, but anyway, I got that. I need to pick up a few things from the store and then make sure everyone makes it here on time," she said. "Ok, go do that, you have three hours, to get your things, I'll be done by then," Jamie said, "Ok, thank you!"

Excitement and nervousness filled her body. She was excited for Joseph because it was his birthday and she'd never thrown a big party for anyone. This was Joseph's first birthday ever spent with her, so she wanted it to be special. The event was going to be at least 500 people. At least. She knew maybe 350 out of 500 would show. She sat in her car to create a playlist full of songs that were going to be played. She had this big idea about during mid-party she'll walk up to the middle of the place and sing one of her unreleased songs. Of course, after she tells Joseph and asks for permission since it was his day and not hers.

And you're probably wondering, where's Joseph? Jasmin a few days before told Joseph that he needed to talk with Evelyn's creative team, and also choose his outfits and what he suggests for Evelyn's music video coming up. One thing Evelyn knew he loves doing was getting a chance to help her out with music videos. So she was happy he go to do that. Joseph probably was going to pick anything close to the visuals she wanted. She wanted to be rose gold colors, whites, and anything that looked elegant. And he knew so there was a high chance he'd pick exactly that.

***********

"Joseph is about to walk into the building with Jasmin," Evelyn told Jamie. He nodded and shut the lights. Then they heard movement and stayed as still and quiet as possible. "Where are we, Jasmin?" He questioned, then the lights turned on revealing everyone yelling "surprise" or "happy birthday."
Evelyn saw as his jaw dropped and he quickly ran to her, picking her up and squeezing the living hell out of her. "I love you so fucking much," he placed her down placing a few kisses on her lips. "I love you too, now go have fun!" She exclaimed.

Joe Keery walked up to them. "Quinn, my man, how are you," he gave Joseph a handshake and then hugged Evelyn. "I'm alright, how are you?" He asked, "Good. I got you a present," he handed him a gift bag, "Thank you, so much," he took the gift and peaked inside it, "That is so fucking cute," he said, pulling out the Eddie Plushie, "It's hand made by the one and only, Evelyn Alvarez," he said, "Thank you, so much, it's adorable," he said, placing the plushie back into the bag, "You made that?" He asked, "Yes, I did. I gave it to Joe so he could gift it to you, but I told him not to tell you I made it," she sighed, "Anyway, you down for some drinks?" She raised an eyebrow at him, "Oh, yeah!"