kelby , ur sweet heart.

you and kelby, going for a midnight jog in the most brightest city, easy to get lost in. although when ur with kelby you will never get lost ~.
"hold on a sec, babe! going to go take a leak." kelby entered the mens bathroom, as u were waiting outside, u could sense something peaking out at u. though obviously you were too scared to check it out.

you feel something grab ur arm and drag u in to the womens restroom! you were muffled screaming, kelby couldnt hear.
they shoved u in to a stall. bear belly, stubble beard, stains on his shirt - ew!
"let go of me u creep!" u screamed
he didnt respond and laughed at u in ur face, u could smell his beer breath. he then caressed ur chest. u felt creeped out but too scared to do any form of self - defence.
suddenly, someone kicked down the door - sqauky? u whispered. it was him! kelby!
kelby punched the man's 🍆 and dragged u out and ran with u, no words, just the sounds of traffic and fast footsteps.

u guys got home and he closed the door, it was raining outside and you were both soaked. he told u to sit on the couch.
"why didnt you scream, woulda got outta there quicker!" kelby asked.
"im sorry, i tried to scream but he put his grimy hands around my mouth.." you start to tear up. he looks at u with a sorrowful look on his face, he hugs u with no hesitation.
you guys normally have seperate bedrooms - but u both decided to sleep together tonight. just for extra safety.

he gave u a little kiss on ur cheek and hugged u, "goodnight babe."
"night"