dominace, may i ask? (nimh)

smut warning lol
female
————————
you are hugging nimh on his bed. you caress his hair cuz his hair is soft. you put your head against his chest, he had on a stripy yellow and white t shirt with matching boxers - he would normally be wearing pants but.. new routine maybe.
you place one of your legs between his, his legs are incredibly smooth. you see his face turn red - you both are trying to sleep... but you two cannot, like there is something that must be done before you can go to sleep.

you suddenly have an urge... an urge to do something extreme tonight. you can be a very seductive and smooth talking person, and you want to work your 'charm' on nimh - only thing is that, you're not forcing yourself to be seductive towards him.. it comes out more naturally.

(every 2nd line is nimh, every 1st is u)

"nimh... baby - i cant sleep."
"oh, is something wrong? what can i do?"
"well.. theres one thing i want that i can only get from you~"
"o-oh.. okay! what do u need!"
you giggle, "oh... just follow along with me, and you will understand by the end."
————
you cup nimh's face, the feel of his heavy, fast warm breath against your lips makes u even more turned on. you then lean in for a deep, long kiss. nimh goes along with it, understanding what you want. he cups your face with his two hands. you start adding your tongue, exploring his mouth. he whimpers - you love the sound of him whimpering. you two start making out, getting up closer to each other, eventually ending up in a position where your on top, your lower body slightly up, although still making slight contact with his crotch.
you let go off his breath to breathe, and he starts heavily breathing.
you kneel up and take off your shirt, "could we? i mean we have just started~".
he blushes at you, "o-okay..." you then take off your pants too, leaving your bra and underwear on. nimh blushes even more at the sight of you half naked. you then feel something hard below you, its him. you signal if you can take off his clothes, and he signals back a yes.

he is only in his boxers now. you want to give him a little teaser, so you start caressing his chest very softly, you can feel his heart beating very fastly... u and him both know he likes it. u then go lower, touching his legs, thighs... leaving the best part for last. you then land your palm on his manhood, remaining hard even through his boxers. you rub it, biting your lip, he softly groans. you then land your womanhood on his manhood then start softly going up and down. he makes several sounds, each louder than the last. you cant handle it.. you want start the fun. you take off your underwear and his. you then take off your bra too. now you both can start to explore each other.
he wants you.. for you to pleasure him... touch him... do him.

you insert yourself in him and he lets out a desirable sound - making u and him want more. he put his soft, warm hands around ur hips, and helped u bounce. u went faster, syncing moans with nimh. u then slowed down, as you were tired - although ur pussy was wet making u even more horny. u went on top of nimh and glided ur wet ass hoo haw around his chest. he put his hands on his cock and started wacking off to u. it made it clear, nimh wasnt as experienced in woo-hooing as u - so u had to take the lead.
you went down and nimh put his hand away. u started licking around his cock for about 2 minutes before u literally devoured his dick. u started sucking and he started moaning and whimpering while putting his hands on ur head. at the same time, u rubbed his string cheese really fastly to make him cum in ur mouth faster. he then came in ur mouth a couple of times until he died and flew up to the angels because of how good u sucked him off. u waved bye to him and procceded to have sex with his 5 other friends.