wolf on the run ~ 🏃‍♂️

this story has violent themes in it.

u were on ur phone, scrolling through insta

u were on ur phone, scrolling through insta. bng! the door flies open! u get frightened and check whos there while standing behind the wall - whew it was just volks, but whats the rush for?
"volks, whats wrong?" you ask.
"i'll tell you when the time comes, for now hide with me. now." he responded with an urgent tone. you both slid under the couch. 5 minutes go by. nothing.
"okay, volks whats happening?" you ask again.
he is silent for a few seconds, "i killed your ex." you looked at him with shock as soon as he said killed.
"VOLKS, WHAT THE ——?" i screamed, though i whispered. weird, right?
"i know what they have done to you." he grabbed your cheek.
you knew what they've done. to you - and to you only. you have flashbacks.

TW !! ABUSE !!

REMEMBER TO LISTEN, OKAY?
———————
oh no. its flooding back.
———————
IM SORRY BABE! ILL DO ANYTHING!
———————
ur voice. ur pleading
———————
OW! LET GO PLEASE!
SHUT UP!
———————
it was the memory of being thrown against every edge of the house, the abuse. the manipulation. no one to help.

u come back to reality, crying silently, curled up on the floor, volks holding ur shoulder, sometimes it would be nice for him to show some more empathy, but this is all i will get for a while.
he then grabs your by ur shirt and pulls you close to his face while slighting blushing - he wipes the tear off of ur face and with no context - he kissed you on the lips. he kissed everywhere
around ur face.
"better, now?" he asked.
u stuttered, "y-yeah.." you sniffed, "thank you - volks. i love you. <3" he blushed.

BOOM BOOM BOOOOOM! THE POLICE IS HERE STICK YOUR HANDS UP!
"thats my queue, y/n." volks said - he gulped and mumbled, "i love you..." and kissed u on the cheek. he slid out of under the couch.

sorry if this is out of character - the are u better part is prtty inaccurate.