short seth part

female perspective

n s f w / s m u t / l e m o n

u and seth are sitting down on a sofa, eating ice cream. you turn to him and his rock hard abs catch ur eye. u cant manage to stare at anything above his chest now.
'are u alr or gazing at the hot heavens?' seth asked.
ur face turned red, 'i-its nothing!' he then smirked and pretended to look back at the tv . u could tell he was looking at u every second.

u both forget about it and are watching one of the spicy scenes - u and him are quiet and u place ur hand in his lap. his pants feel - hard? stiff? like a bulge?
u cant help not stroking it. it feels good. u stroked it faster and faster - until u heard seth breathing heavily - 'ah ~ why'd you stop? it feels so good...' u cant help but to blush.
u then continue - faster and faster! harder and harder! seth lets out a groan - 'aaah~!'. u then find ur self touching his bare (uwu). he slips off ur - well everything and starts carressing parts of ur body. 'u feel so good - why didnt u let me do this when we met? this could be much better.. i couldve brang my toys..'
u blush and then find urself sitting on him. u bite ur lip and start jumping up and down on him and his 👹.
seth moans louder and louder, so do u.

too lazy to finish