mwa mwa mwaing w eli

smut warning ??? 😱😱😱😱😱🤗🤗🤗
this story doesnt make any sense
THIS IS SO OUT OF CHARACTER WTF

u and eli have just exited the mall.
'so, where do u wanna go next?' eli asked with a smile in his face.
'maccies!' u said
'ew no, wendys.' eli said back with no hesitation.
u got in ur car and drove to wendys. u got whatever u and eli would usually order. yall ate in the car, it was 6:00pm though very late.

u two were just laughing about this and that. eli's gaze softened and grabbed ur cheek softly.
'your really cute tonight heh.' eli whispered. u blushed and he winked at u. he made u climb over the car seats until u were on his lap. u felt the urge to lean in to him - caress his cheek, tease him.. he would normally laugh really hysterically but he seemed like he was actually enjoying it.

u leaned in for a kiss, and he gripped ur hair and pulled u close to his face and started kissing u, gently and slowly - non stop. u and him stopped each 20 seconds to breathe - very heavily... u made urself comfortable on his lap and started kissing harder, gripping his hair... it felt so good, his hair was so soft. he then made his way down to ur neck and u were breathing heavily. leaving hickey after hickey, u both knew each other enjoyed it. u bit ur lip.
'we're not done yet marshmallow...' he then started to make his way down.. down... down! u couldnt help it - u could just keep breathing - 'm-mm..'
u then stopped after a good 15 minutes. it was silent until,

'I WANT MCDONALDS!'