All Eyes On Us

When we finished our homework we watched some YouTube videos on how to set up our instruments and how to play them, after we eventually figured it out we went up to the apartment and had some dinner. Aunt Ivy could never really make anything  so we got something called McDonald's which was really good. Then we got into our pj's (mostly just sweatpants and baggy shirts or tank tops) then we sat down and watched Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Then me, Erin, and Fang placed our usual bet on what drink Aunt Ivy was having tonight, and as she downed a small Shirley Temple me and Fang both gave Erin 5 bucks and we went to bed.  The next day was weird, the first day of school everyone is only worried about finding their classes and how to move up on the popularity scale, the second day is when they start to notice other people. Everyone kept staring at us. The white hair made us stick out like a sore thumb. Today Fang wore some jeans, a black baby tee, and a cropped sweater. Erin wore a some overall shorts with a long sleeve Billie Eillish shirt (someone me and Erin had discovered here) and I wore one of those dresses that go over long shirts, the dress itself was grey with a plaid pattern and the shirt underneath was a white long sleeve that I paired again with my leather jacket that Aunt Ivy gave me. I was on my way to study hall when someone shoved me into some lockers, it was a girl. She told me to move aside, I went to go get my books from my locker and saw some guys teasing Fang about her hair color, then Erin came and the same girl knocked her books out of her hand and spilled some glue on them. When Aunt Ivy came to pick us up she asked the usual "How was school"

"I so do not want to talk about it" I said as I chucked my backpack into the trunk of the car and hopped in the back

"Why? What happened?" Aunt Ivy asked as she looked over her shoulder to the back seat. 

"Let's just say what I wrote on my bag is living up to it's name" Fang said as she also tossed her bag into the trunk and got in the car.

Wait-   What? What did you write on your bag? " Aunt Ivy said as Erin got in the car. The car was on the road when Erin said, "She wrote 'Prison Bag' on it with a white marker."

"Fang..." Aunt Ivy said "While that is partially true you don't think you'll get teased for being such a smart aleck?"

"Too late." we all said to Aunt Ivy as we arrived home.

To be continued....