Stupid High School

It had been a week since we were crowned alphas, we were able to find an apartment, some furniture and our Aunt Ivy got a local job as well. We were to start our first day of high school next week. Fang was still angry, Erin was annoyed, and I was terrified. 

"Goodnight guys!" Aunt Ivy said as she went from room to room saying goodnight to us. The Elders gave us some fun with our new "normal lives" so we got to decorate our rooms. Erin painted their walls a pretty beige, their bedspread was purple with fluffy sage green pillows, some pictures we took while we were exploring the town dangling on fairy lights across her wall. Us at the boardwalk, pictures taken on fair rides, enjoying some carnival food. A desk, a chair, a PC, a calendar, a TV, and LOTS of plants. Fang got the same basic supplies, the PC, the TV, desk and chair, she painted her walls black, she had some anime and manga posters completely covering one of her walls, LED lights along the top of her walls, a nice bed with a dark blue bedspread, and some fluffy white pillows. My room had purple paint on three walls with my bed against the single black wall I had some framed anime posters against one of the purple walls, opposite to my desk and PC, on the last wall was my TV, some beanbags, and a shelf holding some figurines I had collected from my favorites shows and animes, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Sk8 The Infinity, Pokemon, Gilmore Girls, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I oddly found most of these human shows extremely interesting and entertaining. Erin, Fang, and I snuck out onto the fire escape later that night to talk.

"So... tomorrow.." Erin said as they leaned on Fang.

"Tomorrow" I replied as I leaned on Erin in return

"Tomorrow we begin the four years of torture, sleep deprivation, anxiety, and depression." Fang said as she patted our heads.

"Yup, now go to bed" Aunt Ivy said as she peeked out of the window, "You're all going to catch a cold, good night cubs."

"We're not cubs anymore!" Erin shouted.

"Whatever" Aunt Ivy replied

"10 bucks says she's breaking out the wine" I said

"20 is its Tequila" Fang said

"40 if it's a margarita" Erin said

"Let's go" I said as I ran inside.

We saw her drinking wine, I collected my money, and we went to bed.