Meeting

After school Fang, Erin, and I walked up to the forest. As we walked deeper we could smell the scent of rosemary all around us. The scent of pine trees and morning dew still lingering around the cool air. As we went deeper we could here the cubs playing, as we went deeper we saw the hunters going out for food, as we went deeper our tails and wolf tails appeared, the irises in our eyes were no longer brown but a light grey, our nails grew to claws, and our instinct was to run to the Elders' cave.

"Elders, we have a problem." I said as I walked into the cave.

"The hunter, the one who...." Erin barely was able to speak.

"The one who took mother, he's back." Fang said as she stepped forward. "We need to kill him."

"Fang!" I shouted as I turned to my sister. Fang's face was full of pain and anger. Full of a longing thirst for revenge. "WE ARE NOT MURDERS!" I shouted.

"ACCORDING TO EVERYONE WE ARE!!!" Fang shouted back. "SO LETS JUST BE THAT. THEN AT LEAST MOM CAN REST!!"

"But Mom wouldn't have wanted this." Erin said from behind us. "She wouldn't want us to do something just because we're some blind with hatred."

"Fine." Fang said as she turned toward the Elders

"As long as he doesn't see any of you, you should be fine." one of the Elders said.

"We'll keep a low profile, but since he appeared on the tv thingy saying werewolves are here you guys need to be careful." Erin said.

"The humans might begin to come here, with weapons." Fang said as you could still see the rage in her eyes.

*TIME SKIP TO ABOUT 15 MINUTES LATER*

We were walking back to town in our human forms as we ran into a boy around our age.

"Hey what are you doing here? Isn't dangerous with the werewolf freaks around?" the boy said

"We can handle ourselves, we were looking for them. Wanted to see if that wannabe Barbie girl from school was worse." Fang said

"Probably not. Brit's horrible but werewolves have gotta be the ugliest things ever." the boy said looking around

"That's not nice, they're half human which means they have feelings." Erin said as she clung onto me.

"They're monsters. We should just burn the whole forest down." he said as he shoved me and Erin aside to look around.

"Yeah well I hope they tear you limb from limb then." Fang said as we all walked away. Luckily since werewolves are connected to the forest we all have a very small amount of control while we're in it, so we... suggested to the forest that it lift up a few roots for the boy to trip on.