PROLOGUE

0. Prologue

The pheromone emitted by the man filled the room. He cried out for release in a situation where it was difficult for him to breathe, but the man did not pretend to hear.

"I will get pregnant soon. right?"

My body trembled at the low whisper.

"ha... ... ."

"I must have been too excited, the scent of your leaves is getting stronger."

"It's like... ... no... ... ."

I tried to deny it, but the man said only what he wanted to say and pushed his slender body even more.

"If it wasn't for you, you shouldn't have come here."

The man's name is Do Yoon-hoo.

He was the one who held the lifeline of Yeon Ji-woo.

"why? Are you scared now?"

Jiwoo shook his head. The sound of sneering and sneering seemed to penetrate my ears, and Yoon-hoo's movements began to intensify.

"We have to hold out, so that our contract will be intact."

This was something that was not in Jiu's calculations. But it also had to be done.

Yes, even for the parents who passed away... ... .

Even for a child who died because he met the wrong parents and never saw the light... ... .

Jiwoo had to hold this man's hand.

* * *

My father passed away, and the house was destroyed. When I got home from work at the research lab, what was waiting for Ji-woo was her mother crying profusely.

Ji-woo held her mother and read it, but her mother's crying did not stop easily as if foretelling the future.

Bang!

The sound of someone knocking on the door covered her mouth and held her breath. Soon, the sound of the iron door opening with a roar was heard.

Ji-woo, who knew who the intruder was, trembled and hugged his mother tighter.

It was Kim Hae-jun and his crew, who came in through the door, ruining his father's company and killing him. They were kicking towards their mother and Ji-woo, who were hugging each other.

Ji-woo struggled to somehow not lose sight of his mother, but as an Omega, he could not bear the power of several Alphas.

Ji-woo got down on his knees in front of Kim Hae-joon and prayed.

"Oh, don't touch your mother."

"If you pay only 3 billion won, there is no reason to touch it."

"Not right now, but I'll make one for you."

Kim Hae-jun grabbed Ji-woo's chin as if it was about to break.

"President Yeon's son is said to be a far-right omega that gives birth to an alpha once she gets pregnant, so she's pretty. Did you say you liked your hair too?"

"... ... ."

slap!

Hae-jun's hand slapped Ji-woo's cheek. He grabbed his cheek and looked straight at him. Haejun said when he turned his gaze away because he thought that the appearance of having only one corner of his mouth raised would hit him on the cheek again.

"Madam, your child has no manners. I think Abby messed up her child's education just to make money. Why don't you leave it to me? I'll make you look pretty."