9. Taming the cheeky omega

Chairman Jung called his secretary and ordered him to dispose of the rest, leaving only the paintings of artist Park Yeon-soo. The secretary immediately unloaded the displayed paintings. Hae-jun and Yeon-yeon's eyes grew as if they had seen a ghost. Chairman Jeong looked at Ji-woo and said.

"I'm glad I met a friend with a similar investment style after a long time."

"It's overrated."

"I often want to have a conversation about investment in art, but what do you think of Jiu-kun?"

"It is an honor to make an offer, but as a D-Tech employee, if you give me a reason to see the CEO, I think the seat will be more comfortable. It will be difficult if you make useless misunderstandings."

Ji-woo's attitude, which was not arrogant but not subservient, was very pleasing to Chairman Chung. Jiwoo's words were, on the surface, that he was an Omega with a spouse, so he shouldn't meet other Alphas carelessly, but on the inside, if he wanted to talk to me, he was saying that he should invest in D-Tech.

'How can you be so bold at such a young age?'

The more I looked, the more I wanted to be a child. Chairman Jung looked at Yoon-hoo and smiled.

"Since I'm getting along so well with President Do, I think I've been doing my best. Proposing to meet another alpha's omega... ... . So, what do you think of the president? Can I borrow your spouse?"

"If Ji-woo wants it."

Yoon-hoo said with a nonchalant face. Chairman Jung narrowed his eyes as he saw his face, which seemed to contain about a hundred serpents.

"What if your next investment destination is D-Tech?"

Yoon-hoo's expression didn't change much, but the expressions of Hae-jun and Yeon-yeon who were next to him were messed up as if they had chewed a stone.

Haejun's head was spinning quickly. President Jung was a person with a clear history. In particular, when it comes to investment, the investment destination was selected based on a sober judgment criterion. That's why last year, I chose the safe KH over the D-tech of Yoon-hoo, whom I was close with. It was not unusual for such a person to decide where to invest so easily.

'I can't leave it like this... ... .'

Hae-jun, who was in a hurry, intervened quickly.

"Haha, you seem to be making all the jokes that Chairman Jung doesn't normally tell."

"Why are you assuming this is a joke?"

"... ... ."

Hae-jun was genuinely surprised and couldn't even open his mouth. It was Ji-woo who dried up Chairman Chung like that.

"Chairman, isn't it before you even officially heard the presentation? How about making a more prudent investment decision?"

Chairman Jung's eyes changed.

"Then, should Jiu-kun do the presentation? I think it would be good if we could meet again using an excuse... ... ."

At those words, Yun-hoo stepped out.

"We are preparing everything so that the road to D-Tech is not inconvenient."

If you want to meet Ji-woo, it was a clear provocation to come to the company instead of calling me here. In a situation where everyone was anxious about not receiving the investment, everyone's mouths were opened by Yun-hoo's arrogant attitude to directly request a visit.