5. Newlywed Conditions

While I was getting a massage, I got a text message from Sojung at that number.

I made a reservation for a 9 o'clock flight tomorrow, and it is said that the executives in the branch persuaded investors to buy time. We will prepare for departure tomorrow without any setback. and representative. Can you take a look at Dong-tae Kim Hae-jun?

Yoon-hoo turned on the monitoring tablet in response to the call he couldn't pass up. There was no signal on the screen. Hae-jun realized that he was being watched and seemed to have strengthened his security.

I'll have to put a watch on it again, but since a person has already been planted there, it wasn't that difficult to attach a camera to the area of his life.

More than that, I was more concerned about Ji-woo's behavior, which had been glancing at this place since before. Looking sideways, it didn't look like he was looking at me, it was like he was looking at the tablet.

In an instant, another doubt began to bloom in Yunhu's mind.

'Did you have a wiretapping device on your tablet? Or did you give Kim Hae-jun the information that he has a tablet?'

The habit of being more wary and suspicious than necessary was the same for Yeon Ji-woo, no matter who he met.

Jiwoo hesitated and opened his mouth.

"I... ... . Are tablets too expensive?"

The question was strange. Even if he suffered a lot from Kim Hae-jun, it was a very short period, and Ji-woo was a master who grew up without any regrets until President Yeon's business went bankrupt.

"Are you asking because you don't know the price? No. If you have something you want to say, just do it. Don't go round and round."

"ah... ... That's it. Actually, when I get caught. I begged if I could just bring my laptop and tablet. But Hae-jun Kim, who only needs to have children, destroyed everything because he asked why he needed such a thing. So."

Even Yoon-hoo was saddened by the sadness beneath his calm voice. How much does it cost to buy new things like this? It was probably because of his inferiority complex that Kim Hae-jun did so.

'Because Yeon Ji-woo is smart, he must have taken it because he was afraid, or was it because of the money? Anyway, you pathetic bastard.'

In the place where the doubts had disappeared, the sad feelings took their place.

"So you want one?"

Ji-woo nodded slightly, feeling embarrassed. I sighed at the sight.

"If you want it, you can buy it. I know that I made 100 million and have 200 million in my bankbook, but where do I spend it?"

Ji-woo, who was talking while lying on his back, suddenly turned his head and met his eyes.

"I'll give it to you, sir."

"... ... what? why?"

"I have to pay off my debt."

"You said you didn't forget what you saw once, did you forget the contents of the contract? Didn't it say there was no debt?"

"no. I know."

"Then why?"

The contract clearly stated that there were no debts. Still, I thought about why Ji-woo is saving money by putting up with what she wants to buy. The answer came easily, and at the same time, anger grew.

'Are you going to go away when you pay off all your debts?'

Yun-hoo suppressed the rising anger and said to the people who were doing the massage.