1. That Man, Do Yoon-hoo

The first thing Ji-woo did when he realized that he had returned to the past was to find his mother first. If it's true that she really returned, it should have been before her mother died.

However, fate returned time to Ji-woo, but did not save her mother. Even in a situation where he did not know when he was going to die to Kim Hae-jun, he did not run away immediately to know his mother's life or death, but stayed by his side and searched the data and found it. Mother's death certificate and bonandang contract.

It felt as if he had lost his mother twice, but Ji-woo didn't even have time to drown in sorrow. It was because I did not want to stay here even for a moment, since I had confirmed that my mother was not there.

'I have to get out of here anyway.'

After grasping the situation, Ji-woo took his bag to run away. Then, a sudden thought came to me with goosebumps. In a previous life, Ji-woo had seen a video that Hae-jun Kim gave to her while being imprisoned.

The video contained the fate of the president of an affiliate company who ran away without repaying the debt. It was such a terrible end that it was difficult to happen in modern society. Hae-jun, who showed it, gave a warning with a cruel smile.

No matter where in the world you run away, you will find it unconditionally, so don't even think about running away.

As long as he has 3 billion won in debt, Kim Hae-joon will pursue him at any cost.

I unpacked the bag I had been erasing from terrible memories just by thinking about it. Going out of the way and getting revenge were only possible with money in the end.

'What do we do? Shall I cooperate with Kim Hae-jun?'

Then it would be possible to prolong one's life, but it would be impossible to get revenge, of course, to live a miserable life.

As I was about to despair in a situation where it was difficult to find an answer even if I tied my head and pondered, a name came to my mind.

A person who has a grudge against Hae-jun, is a threat to the KH group, and has enough money to pay off his debts.

'Who's there?' Thoughtful, Ji-woo remembered Kim Hae-jun's conversation with his secretary one day.

'When Chairman Do collapsed, why is D-Tech still alive and well? Doyun-hoo, what the hell is that bastard doing! Why are you still okay?'

The only man who didn't fall for Kim Hae-jun's call to eat KH's affiliates.

Do Yoon-hoo.

'Can I negotiate with him?'

It seemed impossible. Negotiations are supposed to come and go, but it seemed that Ji-woo would not come to the negotiations in a situation where Ji-woo was leaning.

In a hurry, Ji-woo opened her cell phone and started searching for him. Having already lived once in a previous life, he knew information about Do Yun-hoo, but there was no guarantee that the information would be the same in another life. There's nothing wrong with handling anything carefully.

Among the information about him that appeared on the screen, I read the rest of the articles except for the formal information. A pretty interesting article was found.

[CEO Yoon-hoo Do, established a foundation for undernourished children.]

[CEO Yoon-hoo Do of D-Tech, which runs a welfare center in the company.]

His reputation in the world wasn't that bad. There seemed to be a glimmer of hope in the midst of despair.

'What if I ask you to save my life by giving me the information I gathered in my previous life?'