4. Strange First Night

Hae-jun had several buildings that were privately owned by Chairman Kim. It was created to launder money taken from the company or illegally extorted from affiliates. Kim Hae-jun was in the closest affiliate to the hotel where they were together.

"It's really funny. How could you do this under my chin?"

Come to think of it, it wasn't the only thing that was funny. He himself, who ran up to here in a month because he was so angry that he was only having sex, Ji-woo, who calmly shows a text message without blinking an eye even when he sees evidence of betrayal, and Kim Hae-jun, who thinks that this can separate the two of them. . Every single one of them was equally childish and funny.

However, the reason Yun-hoo had no choice but to do this was because of Ji-woo, who hated Kim Hae-joon and dropped like an aspen with a white face when he talked about him.

"under... ... I've been living for a long time, so there's a lot going on."

Yoon-hoo, who arrived at Hae-jun's place, opened the door without hesitation. The iron door opened too easily because the door was not locked because an intruder was not expected to come.

puck! Before Hae-jun was surprised, a fist slammed into his face. His head was bent in the opposite direction and it was so strong that he could not easily come back.

"Lift your head. Because it doesn't work."

Bright red blood flowed from one of Haejun's lips.

"I think you'll be fine with this... ... Whoops!"

Puck, puck, puck. Yoon-hoo's fists hit Hae-jun's face one after another.

"Did you study or do something while sending such crude text messages? How can you get revenge on me for being so ignorant?"

Hae-jun, who couldn't even figure out what was going on, looked up at Yoon-hoo blankly. I don't know if there were other people on my side, but I knew that in a one-on-one fight with Yun-hoo, I could never win. All of the hired men were taken to the police station because of a chase, and his assistants sent errands to get things done, so he was completely alone now.

Hae-jun rubbed the spot where he was hit, and suddenly he remembered the nightmare he had when he tried to swallow D-electron. Even then, Yoon-hoo was punching him in the face like he does now, warning him to be careful because he wouldn't let it pass easily.

Hae-jun hurriedly looked for his cell phone to contact his security team, but the phone was already in Yun-hoo's hands.

"you you... ... I never stand still... ... ."

Yoon-hoo threw Hae-jun's cell phone on the ground. The cell phone shattered and bounced on Haejun's body. Yoon-hoo kicked Hae-jun's body a few more times, and then slowly left the building.

* * *

Ji-woo, who was watching Yoon-hoo beating Hae-jun with his fist, on the tablet, waited for him with tears in his eyes.

I remember the memory of being slapped by Hae-jun in my previous life until my ears tingled. At that time, Hae-jun was so scared that he couldn't even imagine that someone could hit him.

As I watched Yoon-hoo beat Hae-jun, tears kept flowing strangely. I was crying enough to tear my eyes apart when I heard the door open. When he looked up, Yoon-hoo was entering the room. His scent filled the room. It was then that Ji-woo realized that what he saw on the screen was not a dream.

Yoon-hoo, who came closer, kissed Ji-woo's forehead softly and whispered.

"I went."

The place where his lips touched was hot as if on fire.