6. Heat Cycle

6. Heat Cycle

That night, after receiving a call from Yun-hoo that he had arrived, the Future Strategy Team gave up their sleep and gathered at the office. Until Yoon-hoo returned, he had to go to work at night and return home in the morning.

Ji-woo's heart pounded at the thought of being able to work in earnest. However, the work was difficult from the beginning. It was none other than because of Seoyoon.

"under... ... So absurd. Do you think this is the same as what kids learn to code? Just the name of the team leader, without knowing how to do anything! It's complicated and I'm going to die, so stay still."

Seoyoon ignored it openly, but Jiwoo was not embarrassed. It was something he had experienced countless times when the other person looked down on him. Since I went to college at a young age, I didn't even feel bad from thinking that it was normal.

So Ji-woo had the confidence to change Seo-yoon's reaction completely differently. Because I knew that for people like this, it's much better to show results right in front of you than to say a hundred words.

"Then, sir, please teach me."

"I really... ... . It's not something you learn a little bit."

Ji-woo smiled at Seo-yoon and connected the laptop he received from Yun-hoo to the company server. Then, he downloaded the program he had made in his previous life and, very simply, stole Seoyoon's personal information.

Seoyoon's eyes, who were watching the process, began to widen.

"crazy... ... . how do i do this... ... ."

Seoyun was surprised and opened her mouth, so she could not speak properly.

But what Ji-woo did now was not that surprising to Seo-yoon. The reason Seoyoon's personal information was easily stolen was because Seoyoon, who considered Jiwoo's skills insignificant, did not properly defend it. Ordinary genius hackers were arrogant and thought that their information could never be stolen, and erasing took advantage of this.

"Wow... ... . Team leader Yeon's skills are amazing, aren't they? I am not someone else, but I am providing information on my behalf... ... ."

When Sang-hyeon, who was next to him, intervened, Seo-yoon's face grew more and more red. Ji-woo asked Seo-yoon, who still couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"how about it? Is this enough for me to join you?"

"under... ... . Nonsense."

Seoyoon muttered like that and shook my head. Then he looked directly at Ji-woo and asked.

"Tell me honestly. No matter how much I set up the firewall, it was never easy... ... How did you do it? what is this program I'm seeing it for the first time... ... ."

"I made it."

Seoyoon's eyes were dyed in shock.

"It's just a remnant. Compared to Deputy Seo, I'm at a beginner level. I have a lot to learn, so please take care of me."

Ji-woo bowed his head and asked sincerely. Seoyoon said with a face that she couldn't believe it.

"We do things together. What accounting report before? Didn't you do that too?"

Director Kim answered this question instead.

"right. It was also very high quality. Team leader Yeon was better than an expert."

Seoyoon asked with her eyes wide open.

"No, what kind of scam are you talking about?"

"yes?"