the aftermath

*****JADES POV*****

wow, last night was definately something else, i rolled over to find a very peaceful looking Niall.

babe wakeup, i dont know where millie or sam is anything could of happened to them, i need to go look for them

jade chill its like 8am these parties always get wild you just gotta chill, theyll be in the house somewhere, okay now go back to sleep.

Thats one think i couldnt do is go back to sleep, its silly annd i know theyre okay i just need to find out for my self, i plodded down the hallway, over the many bodies obviously passed out from the night before, and heard Millie in the other room giggling,she obviously not alone.

Mil are you okay? Can i come in?

of course you can silly its not like were naked!

Yeah were not naked or anything

shush louis

yeah come in jade

i c=cant find sam not that iv elooked very fr but hes always shy always quiet and with him bring new here and the last time i saw him i vaguely remmeber him beig very drunk im worried, i need to know where he is.

i waited a few minutes to wake niall up, normally im playful in a morning but today im just worried about him, i need to know where he is.

So off we went the four of us to find zayn then harry both fast asleep like little angels on the sofa, until Millie comes along with her massive gob and wakes them up

WAKEUP JACKASSES WE CANT FIND SAM

wait talking of sam, where is liam? hes normally pottering about tidying up even tho Its never his mess, something isnt right.

we ventured out into the garden and started frantically looking everywhere the shed the garage the 2 acres of land they have at the back of the house

SAM SAM WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE THIS ISNT FUNNY NOW

ans that is when we heard something come from the bush

hello? help please, somebody help me

what the fuck thats sam! Millie come and help me get him out, harry were gonna need your strength, get the rest of the boys too.

*****HARRYS POV*****

she said they needed my strength not nialls mine! god she makes me so happy, so so happy i mean this isnt obviously a very good situation but she needed me, and not niall, she thought about me first, god this is wrong.

Even the way she is in a panic shes still beautiful she doesnt know how perfect she really is, but right now we need to focus on getting our sam out of this mess, wait what? liam is here too...