Living While Were Young✌

*****Sams POV*****

The bell rang at 3 for the end of the day. Thank god. All I want to do is sleep. I'm so tired.

I'm not gonna lie. I love summer hill. Going to phone the girls and find it how they've got on. Check my twitter. Eat. Then sleep. Another day tomorrow. I can't get Liam out of my head. Is this really happening?

*****Jades POV*****

Niall walked me home.

Cutie!

He's adorable. I can't believe how adorable he is. He was telling me about Mullingar and why he moved here. I could listen to him talk all day. I asked why Harry was so quiet and he said it was because he's shy. Yeah right. He's gotta be a bad boy.

*****Millies POV*****

Louis adorable.

Zayns, quiet and yet to be discovered.

Louis cheeky and his personality is amazing. I gave Lou my number haha. More like he put his in mine and rang it so I had to phone to find out who it was. Zayns is in there too. Yeah have a boyfriend. But they're boy mates. They're just amazing.

*****Sams POV*****

Looking through my phone,I think Liam's been on it for some reason,haha. Loads of selfies. One of him lying on the table with a pencil to his mouth like a microphone. He's adorable.

A text flashed at the top of my screen.

"Liam❤"

Hey! What you doing tomorrow?

If he knew my secret he'd never talk to me again.

Best just keep it to myself.

My best friends name flashes at the top of my phone

"JadeyLou💙💖"

Guess who's been invited to the hottest guys in school party? Me and 2 friends. Tomorrow night! C'mon Sam! Be fun yeah?

I reply with

" Erm yeah sure,I think I'm crushing on a guy. He's names Liam."

"JadeyLou💙💖"

Some guy named Liam's coming too c'mon Sam! It's gonna be ace. Millies coming too!

Vote? Tweet.

Thankyou x