Oooo☺

*****Nialls POV*****

She's gorgeous. I think I'm starting to get feelings for her. What? I've only known her a day. I need to talk to someone.

To: Haz.

I'm starting to like Jade. She's amazing. I mean I've only known her a day. She's the sort of girl I wanna take home to Mullingar.

From:Haz.

I don't blame you. She probably thinks I'm weird because I'm quiet. It's not like I have a chance anyway.

*****Harrys POV*****

I read that text from Ni and my heart sank. I hadn't spoke to Jade because I really was shy. She told Nialler she didn't believe that. I mean yeah I have a few tattoos here and there but I have feelings. Yes I'm known as a bad boy of the school. But I do like her. She's perfect. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Tanned. Amazing personality. Yep. I lay eyes on her and fell for her.

I hate emotions.

*****Nialls POV*****

Ooh. Twist the knife Harry. Ok so he likes her,I think. I can't do this to a friend.

But she's so gorgeous and pretty and perfect, I think I might have to do this to harry. I'm sorry.

*****Jades POV*****

From"Haz❤"

You coming to the party tomorrow?

To"Haz❤"

Yeah. Sure. Who's coming?

From"Haz❤"

Nialler,few friends, Liam,louis,zayn some other girls. Should come,could do with. Gorgeous girl to light the place up.

Cheeky. But cute.

From"Mils❤"

The guy from cool just text me. He's asked me to a party, you coming?

To"Mils❤"

Already going love. I've invited Sam too. Should be ace, anyway I'm going sleep.

Love ya kiddaaa

Sorry it's short! More of a filler chapter.

Yes these it's are boring but I promise they will get better

Thankyou!

Jade🙊x x x x