003- Move In

It took a while for us to fall asleep, but it eventually happened.

I woke up the next morning with my phone going off, it signaled a text message twice.

I check the phone and it was my mom.

Mommabear🐻✨

Archer says good morning mama!

*image attachment*

Aww
How precious! Good morning archer!❤️

It was a image of Archer eating waffles and fruit, powdered sugar on his face.

She texted once more asking when archer should be dropped off, and where.

She knew somewhat of the situation as I told Justin to keep her informed as well.

I reminded her of Sam, Colby, and the rest of the gang, and she happily accepted. She knew how sweet they always were to me.

Just then Seth rolls over and stares at me. "Who's that?" He asked sleepily.

"Just my mom, she wanted to know when and where archer should be dropped off."

I showed him the picture and he smiled.

"Well, you do know I don't permanently live here right? You do know I have my own place?" He questioned sitting cross on the bed.

"I actually forgot...I just told her here because I knew I had tons of help just incase anything got hard."

"Well, we got my place. Why don't you and archer move in with me? We can bring his little bed over.. it's two bedrooms. We could even make him a little sibling...get a pet!" He suggested.

"Don't you think that's a little too much?" I question now sitting up.

"No. It's perfect. Now that your staying here forever, we can give archer a happy life. You'll have all of us, we can go in those adventures like the good old days!" He exclaimed nudging my arm.

"As long as it's not to much trouble...are you sure?"

He nodded, that's all I needed.

"Alright, I'll tell my parents then. My mom will be so happy." I began to text my mom but stopped. "Wait...Well need to move archers stuff."

"I'm sure we could gather Sam and Colby, maybe even Corey. You know I'll be there...Yunno if anything happens." Seth said getting up proceeding to get up as I followed and fixed the bed.

"Alright then. Let's ask later."

(Time Skip to 11:30 am)

Everyone was now awake and lounging around, that is until Devyn and Corey said their goodbyes...they were going on a date.

Colby came back from the bathroom and that's when I decided to ask.

"Sam. Colby. Would you guys mind coming along soon with Seth and I to pick up some of Archers things and move them into Seth's apartment?"

"Yea sure. I don't mind." Colby says.

"What for?" Sam asked.

"Well I'm going to move in with Seth. Seeing as Archers father doesn't have custody and isn't a part of his life...I will be bringing him with us. I don't wanna go to the NSB house alone and have drama start. So I'm bringing you three along." I said proceeding to get my shoes on.

"I guess so, are you ready now? We're not busy until this evening." Sam asked again.

"Sure, if you guys are ready then let's go."