012-Little Sibling

"He likes you that much huh?" I questioned.

"I mean, at least he does. Most don't.."

"So you've met other people parents before?" I once again questioned.

"Not like I saw yours, no. I've gotten some pretty nasty comments by people of all ages..."

I stay silent for a moment. "I'm sorry about that Seth, nobody deserves that. I wish I could make it better."

He smiles at me. "Thank you, but I'm fine. Now that you are here that is. I couldn't be anymore happier."

I smile back at him while thinking, an idea coming to my head. "What about making a sibling for Archer?" I smirked.

"You mean it? You really would?"

I nodded, followed by a huge cheesy grin.

"Alright well let's get to the fair!"

~Time Skip @ the Fair~

"Woah mommy look! Look at that penguin it's so cute!" Archer points at a smaller penguin plush at one of the games.

"He's wonderful." I smile down at him.

"Yes mama! But I already have a JUMBO penguin.." He says referring to the jumbo penguin he was dragging along in the wheel basket.

The three of us pull over to the nearest corner, out of the way.

"Hey buddy...how would you like a little sibling for your jumbo penguin?" Seth asked bending down to Archers level.

"YEA! I LOVE IT!" He jumps up and down, very excited.

"Well then you wait here with mommy for 5 minutes okay?" Seth holds up 5 fingers and gets up, headed to the booth.

"Where he go?" Asked Archer, looking to me.

"I'm not sure sweetie, I guess we can see."

About five minutes later as promised, here comes Seth. I take notice he's holding two of the smaller penguins.

"Archer look buddy! I got your penguin a little sibling!" Seth says revealing one penguin to the small boy.

"YAY! THANK YOU DADDA I LOVE IT SO MUCH!" He screams in excitement, hugging Seth.

Seth will be an amazing father one day, he's already acting a great father to Archer..he loves the little guy. I can tell Archer loves him very much too.

Seth stands back up to my level. "I got this one for you. Don't deny, you were eyeballing them!" Seth says laughing and handing me my own penguin.

I smile, "thanks Sethy."

He returns the smile, "by the way..I called your father. He said they can pick archer up tonight after the fair or we can bring him."

"Alright then, I suppose if he's willing." I smile at him again, then back to Archer who was still hugging the little penguin.